Touch and destroy actor

WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
edited November -1 in Tech Support
How do you destroy an actor when you press on it with your finger without destroying all that same actor at once? I do know to put when its pressed destroy this actor but I have it to where it spawns several actors so it destroys them before even being spawned.

Cheers, Weswog

Comments

• WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    How do you make it change attribute using true? Where do you find it?Also do you check the box for the boolean attribute?
  • CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    For change attribute, you can just type in 'true' or 'false'. not including the quotes.
    I have added eveything it still is destroying all the actors being spawned?
    For some reason if you add spawning to it it stops spawning after destroying a spawned actor

Thanks, Weswog
    I have a different actor that spawns this certain actor that I want to destroy when I touch it.But in my situation when I destroy one actor it stops spawning this certain actor that I want to continuously spawn.
    It worked great!!I

Cheers, Weswog
    New problem. I played around with it then when I previewed it after about 10 seconds or so the spawn actor stops spawning, then sometimes it spawns only when i destroy another actor its spawning
    I did modify it a little since I thought .1 seconds or just a little less would work and it did but came to the problem shown above
    So I have to have it at .2 or else it won't work.If so is there a different way to destroy it instantly.
    I have an actor going towards another so it would collide with it because it wont destroy till later
    I'll try and see what i can do and upload something for you to test.
    It's kind of fixed after changing what I did from.08 to .1 but after a while it slows the spawning I will work on the project
    What I meant by slowing the spawning like slowing the spawn rate.

Cheers, Weswog
    Just figured out .15 is the magic number I hope this stays working.

Thanks for your help,

Weswog