Gela Skins Does it Really Work?!

EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Hi Guys

I thought I would wait to get the white iphone 4 , but after reading some rumors that it would be released after christmas it sickened me and now I figured out a good alternative

Gela skins

Has anyone actually purchased one? And is it good does the stickiness come off?

Let me know I'm dying to know!

Comments

• EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
    And I'm wondering how much is shipping? To Canada
    Ontario , and it would be awesome if I can design a custom one, but I'm guessing it will take a while for them to make it
    Yay so maybe it will cost me just 20$ fully, that's sick! I can show off to my friends after I buy it ;)
  • expired_012expired_012 Member Posts: 1,802
    Wait I don't really understand what it is. Is it like a hard cover or something like a sticker?
    It's a sticker I think
    Does it reduced the iPhone 4 liking? Like when u put it on is it big and fat lol
    Dats sick!

I'm so getting it ,

Thanks Tshirtbooth
    Ohhh but tshirt watt should I do wait for white or buy black and get custom skin?
  • BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
    I have moved this topic. Please remember to post in the correct forums. This has nothing to do with "Working with GameSalad."
    Thanks

Yea sorry I had sent before I selected the forum section
  • reddotincreddotinc Member Posts: 653
    Recommend them 1000%, as you can see from my topic that TSB kindly pointed to :)

// red.
    Red

How did you make the design and how long did it take to place every artwork on the gelaskin website? did it take hours cause its so professionally made!
  • reddotincreddotinc Member Posts: 653
    Eminem said:
    Red

How did you make the design and how long did it take to place every artwork on the gelaskin website? did it take hours cause its so professionally made!

The design is simply our loading screen design, so that was already done.

On gelaskins.com, it literally took 5 mins from opening the website to order complete. It loads the image up in the exact right position, I didn't even have to mess around with it. Their software is top notch!

Thanks for the praise :)

// red.