How do I become a Sous Chef?

13»

Comments

• ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    @TymeMaster

What are you talking about?

This is what I wrote to you in a PRIVATE email:

Hello, I realize politics can be an enflaming subject. However, I do not appreciate your personal attacks. You are entitled to your opinion of the president. Please refrain from taking your anger out on myself or other members of the community. It makes you seem like an ass, which I know not to be true from your prior comments on other threads you are quite intelligent. Manners, you haz them. :) Best regards, - Joel

If the word "ass" is what's upsetting you then I'm sorry, I just meant that it makes you "seem" like an ass. Not that you are one. I even go on to explain that I value your input and feedback and have enjoyed some of your solutions and game ideas. I really have no idea what you area talking about when you say I am slandering you.
  • WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    EDIT: Nevermind/Meaningless

Cheers, Weswog
    @scitunes

cool logo :)
  • TymeMasterTymeMaster Member Posts: 527
    Weswog, I am not being mean at anyone except those few people who are deleting my posts. Please do not get involved because you cannot see the deleted posts. Also please stop slandering me.
    Sorry I fixed the post

Cheers, Weswog
    I'm really quite bored of this, can a moderator please close this thread. It has been hijacked and turned into a whine-fest, finger-pointing, he-said / she-said, childish nonsense.

Everyone please get back to making great games! :)

If THE MAN sees fit to make me a moderator, great! If not, ohwel. I am pretty busy anyhow. I just thought I'd be able to help out better as a mod.

@ TymeMaster

I dunno dude... I think you and I are just on different planets or something. That's ok with me, enjoy your planet in peace. Ibbzick - nano-nono bzzzt, klak klak!
    ORBZ said:
    @TymeMaster

What are you talking about?

If the word "ass" is what's upsetting you then I'm sorry, I just meant that it makes you "seem" like an ass.

So let me get this straight. According to tshirtbooth, saying that you are acting immature qualifies for deletion. But someone calling me an ass, or even saying I seem like an ass is perfectly fine?

Het tshirt, do you NOT see what I am talking about? You are NOT being fair, you only delete what I say and only if you don't agree.

This isnt so much about ORBZ, its about being unfairly moderated. We dont need more moderators, in fact I think Gendai needs to demote some right now.
    Respect is earned MR, not given.

And I have news for you, I have never posted a racist remark anywhere, so stop slandering me! I am not rude, nor do I disturb anyone, that is all in your head and you have no proof of anything because the only time I may be rude is when someone is rude to me.

I do not know who deleted this post, but you were the first person who is a moderator and opened his mouth.

Frankly I do not care if you were here for 80 years, you DO NOT have the right to delete posts just becuase you disagree with the author, period. If you want respect, start respecting me too and you will get it.
    I'm gonna make a game called ThymeMaster :)

It's gonna be about cooking.

In all seriousness..

Please, can we close the thread? It's getting silly.
    I agree just close the thread :)

Cheers, Weswog
    ORBZ said:
    I'm gonna make a game called TymeMaster :)

It's gonna be about cooking.

In all seriousness..

Please, can we close the thread. It's getting silly.

Woooo boogers!

LOL, with my luck you will make millions off it too! hehe.

I hate the name, but it carried over from my BBS days in the 80s.
    Ever play Crossroads of the Elements? or TradeWars?
    No, TribalWars though.
  • BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
    To become a Sous-Chef or a Line Cook, you need to be selected for consideration by the Gendai team. As far as I know, there is no other method.

As a mod just coming into the thread again, I am closing it, as it has been discussed earlier in the thread, it was basically summarized above, and unfortunately has gotten off-tangent a number of times.

If you have any further comments or concerns, please use the Contact form found here:

http://gamesalad.com/landing/contact
This discussion has been closed.