Work Hard Play Hard who is on XB live for a GS gaming night

AppChogieAppChogie Member Posts: 503
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Hi Guys as you know we all love making games and I also love playing games!! If any one is interested in a GS gaming night via XBOX Live as we could also have voice chat and play some games together to strengthen the friendships and community.

If people go for it we could set aside one night a month and have a blast. Think of this as a WORLDWIDE GS meet.

Playstation people can do the same!

So ill kick it off my Gamer Tag is..

GameGadget

add me and in your request please put your GS username so we know who people are as I made my gamer tag 4 years ago before AppChogie.

Keith

Comments

• AppChogieAppChogie Member Posts: 503
    GS staff are welcomed btw I bet Yoda is pretty good, could this be a sticky for a couple of days please so offline people around the world get to see it.
  • MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    Takes me back to the WeekEnd long chats we used to do on AOL...so much fun!
    (except I was responsible for logging them!)

think you might place an open invitation on your website and make sure it gets in the search engines.
    also an invite in xBox community...

hope you make this happen! (not that I do xBox...just know it will be fun for GS gamers.)

MH
  • My xbl is The Mattsters. Tad of halo reach? :p
  • DevilsDevils Member Posts: 561
    My gamertag is DevilsTestament add me. Currently playing Halo: Reach. I also play Gears of War 2 my favorite game ever, MW2, Metro 2033 no online :( and Forza MotorSport 3.
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    Provisionally up for this, though anything that takes me away from making games and doesn't involve being in the pub is generally frowned upon ;)

Would be up for some Halo Reach or Battlefield: Bad Co. 2 if we get together. Though I imagine those games are more like work for ya!

I'll add you to my friends list!

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• iDeveloperziDeveloperz Member Posts: 1,169
    My xbl has just ran out. X(

But I got reach so add me for when I renew it :D

m4ttydude95 is my gamertag.
  • jweaver911jweaver911 Member Posts: 439
    Aww man... My xbox died for the 6th and final time. I loved it, but got tired of sending them back. Gave up on that game. Maybe someday I'll get another...
  • reddotincreddotinc Member Posts: 653
    PSN anyone? I'll happily wipe the floor with all of you on mw2 ;)

// red.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    I need to polish up on some Halo before I can muster up the courage to play against anyone :)
  • DevilsDevils Member Posts: 561
    reddotinc said:
    PSN anyone? I'll happily wipe the floor with all of you on mw2 ;)

// red.

Same tag on PSN but no MW2 on there. Would like to see the floor being wiped lol I also got a jtag which I use to mod MW2 on XBL. Been playing Halo: Reach so I haven't been cleaning floors over here on MW2
  • AppChogieAppChogie Member Posts: 503
    great to see people posting there tags I will add everyone this evening. I am also on PSN my gamer tag is Colonel_Baker.
    jweaver911 said:
    Aww man... My xbox died for the 6th and final time. I loved it, but got tired of sending them back. Gave up on that game. Maybe someday I'll get another...

I had the same problem I have three rrod Elite's but I just got the new XBOX slim last weekend, its great.
  • ktfrightktfright Member Posts: 964
    I only got a PS3 :(

my PSN is ktfright. lol
  • TaidakenTaidaken Member Posts: 271
    this sounds interesting, halo, cod, im good at both, my name on xbox is taidaken and on ps3 its taidaken