iPhone 5 Predictions *Off Topic*

EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Any predictions of what the new iphone 5 will look like and when the release date will be

Comments

• quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    June 2011, will look just like the iphone 4.

End of thread!

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• giacomopoppigiacomopoppi Member, PRO Posts: 914
    I think that the iPhone is the best phone in the world. Now all they can do is improve it. how?
    well... i was thinking of making it as slim as possible, faster and maybe with a little bit more screen :D
  • EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
    I was thinking they will make all the colours like blue red etc iPhones
  • jstrahanjstrahan Member Posts: 498
    it will have arms that come out of the side then u set it in front the the sink and it does the dishes
  • chosenonestudioschosenonestudios Member Posts: 1,714
    Eminem said:
    Any predictions of what the new iphone 5 will look like and when the release date will be

The release date will be in June ( Like every year ).

It will probably look almost exactly the same. I'm thinking they might rework the antenna a little bit to erase the misguided beleif of reception issues. There will also be a memory bump to 64gb and I think theres a chance it will be called the iPhone 4G (You know what I'm getting at :).

(Just like there was the iphone then the 3g (same as original, memory bump added a G)). Probably a pretty safe bet to assume. :)

I'm waiting for the iPhone 6 (Still got my 4:D)
  • synthesissynthesis Member Posts: 1,693
    Slimmer, faster, and longer battery life.
    Maybe better sound/speakers and a universal signal receiver.
  • ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    iphone5 will probably be unlocked from AT&T, the 5 yr exclusive will be up.

it will also have a time distortion field around it that teleports you into the future by 5 seconds, allowing you to check your email before it arrives.

Oh, also it will probably come in 5 colors.

And if 3D catches on, it'll have one of those 3D displays. But not if 3D turns out to just be gimmicky.
  • giacomopoppigiacomopoppi Member, PRO Posts: 914
    agree with synthesis.
    Maybe the iPhone 4GS?
  • peachpellenpeachpellen Member Posts: 977
    I think they'll add some new kind of motion feature, beyond shake. Maybe multi-finger-swipe stuff, too.
  • jstrahanjstrahan Member Posts: 498
    It's going to b a touchscreen phone with on screen keyboard connect to Internet over edge 3G and wifi have a 5mb camera with flash a front facing camera with face time a 960x640 retina display syncs with iTunes and plays games
  • ktfrightktfright Member Posts: 964
    I really hope they can create some type of holographic projector so there can be full on Poke-Battles. Wishful thinking...
  • peachpellenpeachpellen Member Posts: 977
    ktfright said:
    I really hope they can create some type of holographic projector so there can be full on Poke-Battles. Wishful thinking...

This would be far more useful if Pokemon were available on not JB devices ;)