Images on the scree in a game

gregr209gregr209 Member Posts: 441
edited November -1 in Working with GS (Mac)
Okay...I have been lurking around here for weeks :-) I hope I make sense in my question...so here it goes!

I am working on doing a game that will use a lot of small images (pictures) that I would put on the screen 1 at a time and the user would then push a button to guess if it is A or B. If the user presses the A button and it is correct they get points. If they press the B button then they lose points. So now here is my question. What is the best way to get the images on the screen. Do I create a bunch of actors for each image and randomly select a actor/image and place it on the screen or is there some easier way of doing this. I think I saw someone mention arrays but gosh I have no idea how I would do that.

Overall the game would be somewhat like a quiz type game.

I appreciate in advance any help. I am really excited about Game Salad and look forward to getting a better handle on how to use it.

Greg

Comments

• gregr209gregr209 Member Posts: 441
    I want the images to be random. I understand that there is some problem with the current random feature but that is okay for now. I am just having a hard time grasping all of this but would appreciate any help you could offer.

Thanks!!!!
    Greg
  • gregr209gregr209 Member Posts: 441
    D'oh! Sorry. I think once they have shown themselves they are gone until the game is replayed.

Thanks!
    Greg