FOR SALE: iPod Touch - 8 GB (Second Generation)

PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Since I'm upgrading to the iPhone 4, I don't really need my iPod Touch anymore. I'm selling my iPod Touch 8 GIG, second generation. It's an excellent testing device, as it is the lowest device supported for Game Center.

$130 (Free Shipping for US residents.)

Sales tax might be charged for New York residents. (I think sales tax applies to used items. I'll have to check if someone from New York buys it.)

The only significant thing wrong with it is the USB cable. The wire is slightly exposed. (The device is sold "AS IS", with no warranty.) For safety, I will cover the hole with electric tape before shipping the device. I also have the headphones and the weird plastic thing that was included with the device -- the iPod Universal Dock adapter -- so that's included. I don't have the box anymore though. I'm planning to ship the iPod with lots of bubble wrap.

This is the device that was used to test Commove and the PDF version of The Unofficial GameSalad Textbook.

Payment will be processed through Google Checkout.

If you're interested, my email address is at the bottom of my website... http://photics.com

Comments

• PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    STATUS UPDATE: The iPod Touch is no longer for sale.