Got the iPhone 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
I got the iPhone 4! Factory unlocked and 32gb! I love the design sadley because it's factory u locked all I'm stuck with is a stuck emergency screen I have bought a micro sim online and waiting for it to come , anyway I can bypass this?

Comments

• MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Member, PRO Posts: 2,090
    I Got it to the Last Week, It is AWESOME! It looks great.
  • jweaver911jweaver911 Member Posts: 439
    It's pretty rad seeing your own games on the retina display ;)
  • EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
    I know I love it! Even though I can't use it I still love it! It's my baby!
  • DevilsDevils Member Posts: 561
    How much did you pay and is there a link please?
  • JelJel Member Posts: 319
    You can try trimming your current SIM card (or an old one) the contact patches are all the same dimensions http://www.techradar.com/news/computing/apple/how-to-make-your-own-ipad-or-iphone-4-micro-sim-681020

But don't blame me if all goes wrong.

Great phone, let me know if you have antenna problems with the new batch, supposedly it has been fixed with the October + shipment !?!
    Bought it for 900$ and thanks I'll try cutting my sim thx!
  • iPhoneDevForMeiPhoneDevForMe Member Posts: 362
    If I understand correctly, there is no hardware fix simply because it is, so far, technologically impossible to prevent attenuation. In other words if you cover an antenna with conductive material (human flesh), the signal cannot pass through at all.

The ONLY thing Apple can really do to PARTIALLY prevent the problem is to move the location of the antenna which I'm positive they will not do. Even then, just cover the new area and it will do the same thing.

I'm positive there is probably some kind of technology that has been brought into the lime light because of the iPhone problem that probably does prevent attenuation (I've heard something about a special "metal coat" that can be added but I tried to find info on this an have yet to do so), I just haven't heard of it yet. So feel free to yell at me otherwise!!

That being said, my iPhone 4 that I've had from day one has excelled in every aspect INCLUDING my cell signal, and this is WITHOUT a case!

Just a small rant while I'm bored....If only a new update were available to take up my time....
    Is the siphon 4 bumpers still free? Can I order one?