Extremely late. Whats up with Apple?

Player_EPlayer_E Member, PRO Posts: 604
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Okay, so I had 2 games that were on the app store for almost 6 months. For the first 2 months I constantly checked my sales to see how I was doing. I was averaging about 4 downloads a day.

After a while I just didn't care to give the time to check on them seeing that I wasn't making that much money. By my calculations I was around $120.00. Then all of a sudden sales just stopped, so I figured why bother I wont see that $120 from Apple.

Here I am checking my mail 3 months later (my apple id has been expired for a month). I notice my bank statement, so I check it out and see that Apple has deposited $270 into my account.

I'm scratching my head wondering where this money came from. I was informed by apple that my apps were taken down upon expiration of the id, so it was not a sudden boost in downloads.

Guess its nice to have that extra $270 go into savings, but i'm confused as to why apple would pay so late and where the money came from. Maybe I got one of those monopoly cards where a bank error occurred in my favor :)

Comments

• iDeveloperiDeveloper Member Posts: 441
    Don't tell Apple! $270 is a dime compared to $40 Billion. Not that much of a loss for Apple.

LOL at the Monopoly card comment.