WOW, We loose our RIGHT to free speech in here.

iDeveloperiDeveloper Member Posts: 441
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Well, another closed Corona topic.. GS is violating our RIGHT to free speech.

I think they know some, if not all devs are jumping ship or already have jumped ship.....

I wonder if GS is folding as we speak. There has obviously been no sales from subscriptions, and with the new business model, I don't see GS making much.

Thanks..........

Comments

• dmcdowelldmcdowell Member Posts: 128
    You have a right to free speech out on the street. What you don't have is the right to use GameSalad forums and servers to post obscenities, or use our service to promote another. Discuss -- yes. Promote -- no. That's just silly, and yes, those threads will be closed or deleted.
  • ForteForte Member, PRO Posts: 297
    Dammit! I knew this day was gonna come!
  • synthesissynthesis Member Posts: 1,693
    There is always www.gsProForum.com if you want freedom of speech!!!

No sensoring there.
  • iDeveloperiDeveloper Member Posts: 441
    Well, Bye Bye Martial Law forum!

OMG, PROMOTING????!!!!????

So the DEBATE threads are actually PROMOTING Corona??

I don't understand that mess; "Corona vs GameSalad", "What's so good about Corona" threads are NOT promoting Corona, they're DISCUSSING / DEBATING Corona.
  • joshmiller602joshmiller602 Member Posts: 206
    @iDeveloper As much as I hate the censorship, you sound retarded when you say that your right to free speech is being violated.

All the "right to free speech" states is that: The GOVERNMENT may not create a law or prohibit a citizen from free speech or freedom from the press.

Gamesalad is not the Government. Like it or not, this is THEIR private space. Just like if you had your own website, YOU would control it.

"Open to the Public" does NOT mean "Owned by the Public"
  • iDeveloperiDeveloper Member Posts: 441
    Your right, I would control it. But NOT TO THIS EXTENT.

I would not pull threads that are only COMPARING two products.

And another thing: Staff, if you want to be professional, NO JOKE-LIKE BEHAVIOR!

" That's just silly," sounds like a joke......

THANKS.........
    synthesis said:
    There is always www.gsProForum.com if you want freedom of speech!!!

No sensoring there.

as well as: www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com, www.blogger.com, www.wordpress.org, etc.
    iDeveloper-Is-Leaving-GameSalad said:
    Your right, I would control it. But NOT TO THIS EXTENT.

I would not pull threads that are only COMPARING two products.

Like I said before on another thread. It looks like they are trying to sweep problems under the rug instead of deal with them. It's unfortunate and they will lose out because of it.
    A NEW FREE SPEECH THREAD IS NOW LOCATED HERE:
    http://www.gsproforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=119
  • TymeMasterTymeMaster Member Posts: 527
    I bet everyone who was dumb enough to go "pro" (pro & Game Salad in the same sentence don't make sense) feels pretty stupid now :P
    The GSProForum board is an independent board. Its NOT for pro users only. It was called just called proForum as a more serious board for more complex topics.

IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH GENDAI IN ANY WAY!!!