www.salad.co.nr

nulonulo Member Posts: 315
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Alright everyone. I created this little forum-like place for anyone thats really thinking of moving on.
I hope it will be a place to keep part of the GS community (one of the best things from here) while going their separate ways (unity, corona, etc)
A place where we can talk and help each other learn a new software, and point each other to the right direction.

http://www.salad.co.nr

hope to see you there!

Comments

• JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    Thanks

I think it is a great idea to discuss this elsewhere just out of respect. Its not my company.

I personally dont like what Game Salad is doing but in my opinion
    To stay alive these days you need to be unique. I can see their business model working quite well for a lot of people. It is a great door into the world of game development but a door most will walk through. For game salad there are always plenty more at the door that need a little help starting.

GS may very well just be a stepping stone into game development as most serious devs dont take them serious anyways so why even focus on winning those people over. Might not even hurt to shoo them away lol.

A lot of us were looking other options long before this decision and plenty others are not gonna feel any change from a game salad logo or a POSSIBLE cut of the profits (which is speculation as sales may even increase)

Personally i dont like it but i moved on a while ago anyways...
    Nulos forum is probably a better place to discuss the move.