Refund

iDeveloperiDeveloper Member Posts: 441
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
I would like to know how to get a refund.

Thanks.

Comments

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    Certainly not by posting on a public forum. Use the contact us link below n
  • PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    iDeveloper-Is-Leaving-GameSalad said:
    I would like to know how to get a refund.

Refund?! I think accounts with regular GameSalad subscriptions could be worth substantially more at this point. Did you try selling your account?
  • giacomopoppigiacomopoppi Member, PRO Posts: 914
    @iDeveloper-Is-Leaving-GameSalad you have had your account for over 8 months now. I remember helping you at the very begining! You expect a refund after 8 months of using the product??
  • iDeveloperiDeveloper Member Posts: 441
    Neat idea.

But the only problem is, my membership expires in May, less than half a year away.
    @TSB:

I'm selling my membership.

Grammar please.
  • MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    tshirtbooth said:
    you will not get a refund. you bought an item you got the item. Nothing has changed your item will work just the same tell it expires.

what item did I buy?

I bought a yearly automatically renewed subscription with Gendai Games Services...(as my saved copy of the ToS states)...it is my understanding that Gendai Games Services is no longer operative and not going to renew my subscription. And, if it were not renewable, doubt that I would have bought it. Therefore, Gendai Game Services is not fulfilling their obligation under that ToS...thus they should honor a request for a refund.

the Attorney General's Office of Texas might side with consumers on this one.
    ----
    that said I am awaiting the upgrade to the SDK and holding other options open.

===
    TSB...I empathize with how hard this must be for you...you are such a gentle, warm person...and I thank you for being you and send you some hugs!

MH
  • dmaredmare Member Posts: 7
    If it's even possible, I might be interested in buying your account.

I signed up for GameSalad a little over a week ago because I have a technology/ animation exhibition on the 28th and wanted to create an iPhone game to exhibit.

I have built the game, but now I have no way of testing it on my iPhone b/c I signed up during this transition period into GameSalad Direct and I can't download the Viewer.

I'm happy to wait for GameSalad Direct to publish, but I do need to have a demo on the iPhone for the exhibition.

Does anyone have any advice?
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    best solution... Tshirt :)
  • dmaredmare Member Posts: 7
    tshirtbooth said:
    if you cant get it all sorted, you can send me the game and i can make an adhoc for you to install on your device.

cheers

Thank you!

I would hate to trouble you with it, b/c I can tell you've already got you're hands full helping other people out here... but I might need to take you up on you're offer.

The only issue is that b/c my game uses the accelerometer I might need to make sensitivity adjustments after testing it...

Hopefully the GS Direct things all gets worked out this week so things can go back to being a little more civilized.

Thanks again.
    -Dmare
    @dmare:

How much would you be willing to pay for my account?
  • joshmiller602joshmiller602 Member Posts: 206
    tshirtbooth said:
    if you cant get it all sorted, you can send me the game and i can make an adhoc for you to install on your device.

cheers

Edited.
  • joshmiller602joshmiller602 Member Posts: 206
    tshirtbooth said:
    lol im not offering that service :)

Im just trying to help him out of a jam. With an adhoc he can not publish the game only use it on his device .

I know. Just thought it would be funny if someone on here decided to _______.

Edited.