Mac OSX Lion

giacomopoppigiacomopoppi Member, PRO Posts: 914
edited November -1 in Non-GS Game News
Lets try to change topic for a moment... You are ll posting the same stuff about what you think about GS Direct. I think they have got the point. Let them find a solution.

In the mean time could i hear some opinions of what you think awaits us at the 2oth October WWDC??
Mac OSX Lion??

For those who don't know what i am talking about:
http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2010/10/apple-announces-back-to-the-mac-event-for-october-20.ars

Comments

• RattleheadRattlehead Member Posts: 485
    Great!

I'll get a chance to empty my wallet on another Mac!

More speed!
  • RHRH Member Posts: 1,079
    I don't like the name Lion, nor do I like the sound of having an outdated system :)
  • BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
    Looks like I have to start putting some money aside for the next upgrade of Mac OS X.

Ok, done.

(Whew, good thing we're not on Windows! LOL)
  • RattleheadRattlehead Member Posts: 485
    BeyondtheTech said:
    Looks like I have to start putting some money aside for the next upgrade of Mac OS X.

Ok, done.

Yeah, when I switched over and got my first upgrade I almost thought my hearing was going at the checkout.
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    You have access to the beta (I think, unless it is just a mix of snow leopard and lion)

Either way the iOS and MaxOSX betas are live for Devs
    It is required for printing with iOS 4.2

Also
    BeyondtheTech said:

Ok, done.

LOL!

Yeah what 30 bucks or something?
  • KhakionionKhakionion Member Posts: 48
    quoth JamesZeppelin:
    Either way the iOS and MaxOSX betas are live for Devs
    It is required for printing with iOS 4.2
    Yeah, but that's just a beta of 10.6.5. It doesn't really provide anything aside from support for iOS remote printing...the move from 10.6 to 10.7 will be a much bigger affair.
  • EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
    Looking forward to what apple has to offer! ;)
  • iPhoneDevForMeiPhoneDevForMe Member Posts: 362
    Do you think it will be just the OS or will there be hardware updates?

I will be buying a new laptop in the next couple of months so I wonder if they will have a new model by then!?

It's funny how excited I feel when apple has any press conference, even the small ones get me all giddy!
  • KhakionionKhakionion Member Posts: 48
    quoth iPhoneDevForMe:
    Do you think it will be just the OS or will there be hardware updates?
    Gruber thinks there'll be a refresh of the MacBook Air, which wouldn't be too surprising, they don't even have the glass multitouch trackpads in them right now.
  • EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
    Imagine a black unibody all glass? Or what might be efficient for apple would be a touchscreen laptop , that would be sick! That way u can test ur game salad apps with tough motion on ur Mac ;)