*****Make PSP-Go Games!!!!!*****

EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Has anyone really gone in PSP game development anyone one know the precuder or the softwares?

Comments

• RacetotheMoonRacetotheMoon Member Posts: 323
    What's a precuder?

Also, developing for the PSP is not possible. Not only do you have to be licensed by Sony, but you need to worry about ERSB ratings, which will run you roughly $2500 a game.
  • EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
    Lol on my iPhone that's why I spelt it wrong,

Anyways ,

Holy cow! Thanks just curiosu
  • RacetotheMoonRacetotheMoon Member Posts: 323
    ohh.. you meant procedure. :)
    I just didn't know, wasn't trying to be a dick.

Also, XCode and C/C+ are different languages. To have GS compile for both would take an extraordinary amount of effort.
  • EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
    Lol, Yea xCode is the best
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    I'd prefer X360 games, to be honest ;-)
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    The best place to start is just to simply check the dev requirements from Sony.
    I would be willing to bet it

1 expensive
    2 very strict
    3 requires an actual dev kit (that is basically a developer version of the hardware and is typcically really costy)

I'm only guessing but those three rules are pretty standard for most dev programs.

Some like wii ware even have guidelines like devs can't have a home office.

Again though chEck sony's site for info.
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    JamesZeppelin said:
    The best place to start is just to simply check the dev requirements from Sony.
    I would be willing to bet it

1 expensive
    2 very strict
    3 requires an actual dev kit (that is basically a developer version of the hardware and is typcically really costy)

I'm only guessing but those three rules are pretty standard for most dev programs.

Some like wii ware even have guidelines like devs can't have a home office.

Again though chEck sony's site for info.

A friend of mine was a producer on GripShift (PSP)... he showed me an early version running before it was available and it was running on a proprietary emulator on his PC! I begged him for the emulator... suffice to say, he wouldn't give it to me. LOL.