Where did that post go

Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
someone moaning about their license...I can't even remember the name :)

Comments

• iDeveloperziDeveloperz Member Posts: 1,169
    Yeah I remember. It had a poll.

It was the 'Does anybody else want their money back' one. :P
  • alcamiealcamie Member Posts: 53
    Thats was me..

This was what I posted plus I had the poll.

alcamie said:
    I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!!

Well it is clear to me that this is now a dead end subscription for me after agreeing to the old terms and conditions, that stated that I'd be allowed to not only publish my games and receive my 70% from Apple for what is already shaping up to be a block buster game and then allowing me to upgrade to a proVersion that would have allowed me the "FULL" iAds revenue, to having the T&C's completely reversed and having no definite, NAY, no information what so ever about my future earning prospects in a forced publishing regime.

So once again I MUST DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!! Since I only paid for my Subs only 1 month ago, I feel robbed and cheated and wish that you return to me that money I paid you under the auspice of knowing that you were a 100% game software dev kit company and were absolutely going to give me access to all of my earnings, not a forced labourer being paid peanuts like a monkey. Which is now what my subscription amounts to.

Regards
    Alcamie

I posted a thread of the above with a poll and "dmcdowell" first closed it and then deleted it.

He stated my subs would not change.. He read the first part of the message and took what h wanted from it and ignored the part that stated I would be forced into a publishing deal with them with no option for PRO version.

Alcamie

Whats the bet these get deleted too?
    Thats strange.. I just posted this about 5 mins ago in reply to0 i developerz.

That was my post.

alcamie said:
    I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!!

Well it is clear to me that this is now a dead end subscription for me after agreeing to the old terms and conditions, that stated that I'd be allowed to not only publish my games and receive my 70% from Apple for what is already shaping up to be a block buster game and then allowing me to upgrade to a proVersion that would have allowed me the "FULL" iAds revenue, to having the T&C's completely reversed and having no definite, NAY, no information what so ever about my future earning prospects in a forced publishing regime.

So once again I MUST DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!! Since I only paid for my Subs only 1 month ago, I feel robbed and cheated and wish that you return to me that money I paid you under the auspice of knowing that you were a 100% game software dev kit company and were absolutely going to give me access to all of my earnings, not a forced labourer being paid peanuts like a monkey. Which is now what my subscription amounts to.

Regards
    Alcamie

I posted a thread of the above with a poll and "dmcdowell" first closed it and then deleted it.

He stated my subs would not change.. He read the first part of the message and took what he wanted from it and ignored the part that stated I would be forced into a publishing deal with them with no option for PRO version.

Alcamie

my reply has been deleted for the 3rd time.
    I'm going to post this here for the the 4th time.
    And this time if it does get removed this will get it's way to the very people that GS relies on for the rest of their PR.

So this is what I posted along with a poll to ask who else wants there money since this turn of events destroyed the status quo.

alcamie said:
    I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!!

Regards
    Alcamie

Well the bully boy tactics have started..

In his post in response to my thread of which Rob2 had already responded to. He stated my subs would not change.. He seemed to have read the message and taken meaning for what he wanted from it and ignored the part that stated I would now be forced into a publishing deal with them with no option for PRO version if i choose to continue subs afterwards.

Alcamie

Now that is done. I have copies and I'm still sure it's going to be deleted if I continue to spam the same thing in multiple threads.
  • StusAppsStusApps Member, PRO Posts: 1,352
    I think it's a fairly reasonable request to seek a refund on the basis that people did create games that could be continually updated. Gendai will remove that ability from everyone as their subscriptions expire. If you are investing time and money into making games that are going to be left to languish on the app store with zero ability to update them then people might want to move on to other software now and not waste anymore time making GS games, thus requesting a refund on remaining subscription time is reasonable due to the changes that Gendai have made to their TOS.

I know people could argue that you can still update your software by remaking the game using other software, but that's not quite the point. Also I realise very well that the TOS for a yearly subscription is an interesting point as it is only valid for that year. However any terms are only legally binding to the degree that a court would deem reasonable.
  • TymeMasterTymeMaster Member Posts: 527
    (useless post deleted)
  • TymeMasterTymeMaster Member Posts: 527
    JGary321 said:
    @TymeMaster - That was one of the most inappropriate comments that I have ever seen on this board. That particular comment will be reported. Please do not post flagrant offensive responses.

I didn't post it, Polygame did. so i reported him
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    I think if you've only just signed up a refund isn't too much to ask.
    alcamie said:
    Now that is done. I have copies and I'm still sure it's going to be deleted if I continue to spam the same thing in multiple threads.

I did not write this comment above.

To the Moderators:
    If you are going to censor please just say censored and not change my post as this is not what I wrote. This shows a disregard of rights of free speech. And impersonating someone is also illegal.

McDowell:
    ALL I AM ASKING FOR IS FOR MY MONEY BACK AS YOUR COMPANY HAVE NOW DERAILED MY GAME DEVELOPMENT PLANS WITH THE CHANGES!!!

I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK PLEASE!!!!!

Do not delete this as this is now not a copy of what I have written prior and I did not swear in any of my posts.

Alcamie
  • StusAppsStusApps Member, PRO Posts: 1,352
    alcamie said:
    I did not write this comment above.

This is a little concerning if posts keep being changed. Deleting is one thing, but changing the content is not the way to moderate a forum.
    StusApps said:
    This is a little concerning if posts keep being changed. Deleting is one thing, but changing the content is not the way to moderate a forum.

Yeah, that is worrying. I have done it in the past, but only to TymeMaster, as no one wants to read what he says, anyway... and it was always replacing his swearing and abusing with "blah blah blah". LOL. But yeah, that's not cool at all.
    tshirtbooth said:

With that said you may get a refund BUT ..

you should be emailing them about this not post it in the forums.

cheers

TShirt Booth.

I have been looking for a direct email address but so far cannot see one on the site so therefore it seems to me that this IS the only way of contacting them for a REFUND. And so it's still out there.. I WOULD LIKE A REFUND PLEASE.

How many times does one need to ask?? Or at least, someone send me an official email address that I can get a response from.

The fact that all the info on these happenings have only been noted by my viewing the forums and not through emails from the company have also added to the annoyances.
    Have you tried the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page?
    LOL thats funny..
    I don't generally get that far below the fold.