Restart Game with all actors respawn

alexxxhpalexxxhp Member Posts: 161
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I have an issue when I finish the game I am working on at the end I choose to restart the game when the game restarts all the enemy characters don't come back so I am just left by myself with no enemies. is there something I am missing. to restart the game and respawn all characters.

Also I cant respawn the main character after he has died the lives display and subtract a life when he is hit but I cannot respawn and when the lives reach 0 the game does not end just continues with a minus after the number it just keeps subtracting need some advice thanks.

Comments

• CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    Do you use the reset game or the reset scene behavior? if you use the reset scene behavior, are you using game attributes to control when things spawn?
  • alexxxhpalexxxhp Member Posts: 161
    I tried both but it keeps happening they enemy actors don't respawn how do I tell the game to respawn everything all over again, Got it thanks you were right had it in the wrong scene to reset the game. you are awesome
  • alexxxhpalexxxhp Member Posts: 161
    Codemonkey what about the other issue with spawing the main character and score thanks.