Video Designer For Hire - Trailers/Ads/Etc.

castmembercastmember Member Posts: 64
Hello, my name is Jeff

I am here to offer my service. My service is that I am very good with animated design, like advertisements for youtube or game trailers. If your interested, post a response.

Thanks,
Jeff (castmember)

Comments

• DevilsDevils Member Posts: 561
    Hello castmember,

I am definetly interested in a small intro video for my YouTube channel. I will also like to use the same video as a splash screen logo in my game development. My company name is DreamSparks, LLC. If you would like to e-mail me some samples to look at or contact me so we can talk more please do so at. darkmage733 (at) hotmail dot com I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    Pablo/Devils
  • castmembercastmember Member Posts: 64
    email sent
  • debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886
    Any examples of your work you can show us?
  • DevilsDevils Member Posts: 561
    I'm waiting for the sample if you could please reply soon. I don't know if your really busy so I apologize for rushing but I really need to see something in order continue forward.
    Sorry about the time it took to get the sample done. I have been sick for the past few days, but the sample is in the email
  • MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Member, PRO Posts: 2,090
    Please Send me an Email with a Sample an Price to magonicolas@gmail.com

Thanks
  • expired_012expired_012 Member Posts: 1,802
    MeI would like to see some samples as well

Artonskyblue @ gmail dot com
    I am very sorry to say this, but I've been having some computer problems, so I will not be able to finish my current video projects. Im really sorry about this, and will email anyone who asked for a project when I am able to work again

-Jeff
  • when your computer is working send me a sample as well, cshorten14@mtlakes.org