Where did your name come from - NICKNAME

EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Wondering were did ur nickname come from ?

Examples,

Butterbean
Tshirtbooth
Quantumsheep
Etc

Comments

• ToastKittenToastKitten Member Posts: 360
    Signing up for xBox Live and wanted an original name with absolutely no numbers. Toast and Kittens were both very popular at the time, hence the painfully unoriginal ToastKitten c:
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    From our studio address. The street number is 219 and if you say it as 2, 1, 9, then it rhymes with design... which is what we do. (graphic design)
  • expired_012expired_012 Member Posts: 1,802
    @tshirt, you should make an app called TshirthBooth where you customize your own tshirts :)
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    tshirtbooth said:
    Mine is because i own a tshirt company www.tshirtbooth.com

:)

Quantum sheep is because he is the computer Ziggy from the hit 80's tv show Quantum Leap

And butterbean is an ex WCW wrestler names Butterbean

I suspect one of these is true... but which one?
  • ktfrightktfright Member Posts: 964
    I'm a rapper by the name of K.T.F, and my catchphrase is K-T-F-Right! idk why, it just is.
  • WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    Nick name my friend came up with randomly :)

Cheers, Weswog
  • SingleSparqSingleSparq Member Posts: 1,339
    I released an Album (on itunes) using the name monospark - mono meaning one and spark meaning idea or creation (plus the URL was available - always a plus!) singlesparq was a good companion to that - plus the URL wasn't taken.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Lol Butterbean is definitely not from the wrestler ;)
    Butter is our Pug's name and "Bean" is part of a nickname I was given so I meshed the two :)
  • goliathgoliath Member Posts: 1,440
    Goliath was the name of my dog (he ran away sadly)...

I do have Apollo now though and he's a great dog!
  • ScetScet Member Posts: 10
    Well...

Mine is Scet.

In High School I was a state champion (white) track runner in a black dominate school... in the 200-400 meter SPRINTS. So... my team names always use to play the song Get Low... and scream ahhh Sceeeettttt is coming because they thought I was a super fast... well... hopefully you get it... thus i didn't love it so I took a e away... and Scet is here now.
  • ForteForte Member, PRO Posts: 297
    When I was eleven I was signing up for World of Gay-craft

I named my main character "Dragonkillz"

But then some douche bag flagged me for "Violent name"

So I changed it to "Dragokillz" :D
  • peachpellenpeachpellen Member Posts: 977
    butterbean said:
    Lol Butterbean is definitely not from the wrestler ;)
    Butter is our Pug's name and "Bean" is part of a nickname I was given so I meshed the two :)

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG. I love you more and more! I just yelled out to my partner "Butterbean has a PUG" because we love pugs (no pets currently though) and then when I continued, "AND ITS NAME IS BUTTER!" he thought that was fantastic :D

*awkward silence*

Ok, moving on from my crazy caps ....

The name Peach is from the Nintendo character, it's been my nickname for 10 + years and "Pellen" is a family thing. :)