iDevarena.com Update Post

SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Hi everyone,

Last week I first posted about iDevArena here on the forums and got many mixed reviews. A lot of you had questions regarding the site being legit or not and asking if you could see what you were buying before you signed up for the service. I am pleased to announce that we have updated a page on the site dedicated to helping you make your decisions. Along with a description of what will be offered on the site found at http://iDevArena.jimdo.com/membership/help we have also added a page displaying how many files there will be on the site launch day (November 12) and a page showing off some sample sound effects, images, and textures. Please head over to the site link listed below to check out the files and hopefully you will feel more secure about buying the membership.

We have used your suggestions to make the site even better and later today (hopefully) our domain name registration will come through so that we may own iDevArena.com. We have had a few developers sign up and hope to have many more before launch day for our 33% off prices! We have extended the sale price through launch day which means you can still sign up at a discount on November 12 but if you sign up early you will get your username and password the second the site is open.

Please leave more suggestions below and if you have more questions ask away! We are here to help you understand the service that we will be offering and have really done our best to form the site to our user's suggestions. Head over to the site and sign up today!

www.iDevArena.jimdo.com/dev-resources

(p.s. We have gone far beyond our expected file uploads on the site, as you will see from the web page we will now be launching with about 18,000 files; that's a great deal for $10!)

Comments

• DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    looks good. Smart to change the address to just iDevArena.com. Looks a bit more professional.
  • SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
    Well jimdo is our host so they tack on their site name until our payment is approved. It should be changed over very soon! Paypal says it will be approved on November 9.
  • iDeveloperiDeveloper Member Posts: 441
    @SurgeApps:

Love the design, but please use white font. Gray on dark is less readable.

Thanks for listening to your feedback.

(I'll wait until reviews, no offense. But I love the pricing:) )

Edit:

Question: Do we have Master Resell Rights? (meaning, can we resell the files?)
    Thanks I'll make the font white. The domain is registered now so no pesky ads!

The files on the site are 100% yours with a membership. Do what you want with them other than create another site dedicated to helping developers :D
    Any other questions? We are still looking for more people to sign up.