Please release today

BramHoddssdBramHoddssd Member Posts: 414
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Please GS release the update today! I really want this weekend to work on my game and get used to the new version of GS!

Comments

• PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    I must be tired. I thought the title said... "Press Release"
  • ToastKittenToastKitten Member Posts: 360
    I thought it said "Plessy v. Ferguson"
  • dmcdowelldmcdowell Member Posts: 128
    I thought it said "Plesiosaurus."
  • AbrigaitoAbrigaito Member Posts: 44
    I thought it said Prease Rerease
  • RacetotheMoonRacetotheMoon Member Posts: 323
    If there needed to be clearer reason as to why people prefer hearing from Yodapollo, this should be it.
    AkioAkemi said:
    If there needed to be clearer reason as to why people prefer hearing from Yodapollo, this should be it.

If there needed to be a clearer reason why people who work here tend not to post on the forums, this should be it.
  • RacetotheMoonRacetotheMoon Member Posts: 323
    ..and here I thought it was because you can't do so in a decent and professional matter.

Seriously, it's clear a lot of people are looking forward to this update. Making snide remarks at others expense doesn't endear them to you.
  • MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    I distinctly read "Press Release Today"

are you sure it didn't say that them some edited???

;D

MH
    AkioAkemi said:
    ..and here I thought it was because you can't do so in a decent and professional matter.

Seriously, it's clear a lot of people are looking forward to this update. Making snide remarks at others expense doesn't endear them to you.

You misinterpreted my joke as a snide remark. I don't completely understand how a comment with "Plesiosaurus" in it could be interpreted as a snide remark -- much less at somebody else's expense -- but that's OK. Somebody needs to be concerned about the plesiosauruses.

Sorry for trying. Good night.
  • izamizam Member, PRO Posts: 503
    I'm on mcdowell's side. Everybody need to cool down and be patient seriously. These are the people who make the tools that make our lives easier, yet there are some of us who waste their time writing snide comments against them.
    Biting the hands that feed you?
    Ungrateful much?

Seriously chill out.
  • RickyRicky Member Posts: 58
    YodaPolio said two's deh, therefore, it will be released on two's deh
    ... I thought it was funny :3
  • ChaserChaser Member Posts: 1,453
    Ricky said:

Did you mean Tuesday ? If so screw us all. It will happen in December
  • iPhoneDevForMeiPhoneDevForMe Member Posts: 362
    Yodapollo said GS Direct details will be given on Tuesday, not the update.
  • StusAppsStusApps Member, PRO Posts: 1,352
    dmcdowell said:
    You misinterpreted my joke as a snide remark. I don't completely understand how a comment with "Plesiosaurus" in it could be interpreted as a snide remark -- much less at somebody else's expense -- but that's OK.

Perhaps it is because the OP wanted to know when things will be released. You guys know when it will be released yet choose to not say. Therefore when a yellow post makes a joke of it people get a little bit pissy.

As for the other yellow comment about saying why gendai people dont post on the forum I think there is a little bit of cause and effect to consider here. Why is their so much negativity on these forums towards gendai? Is it because people here are all nasty? Of course not, this community helps each other out more than any I have been part of online. The reason people are now so negative is entirely down to the long history of gendai games' woeful communication with it's PAYING members. So yeah, a couple of comments have said 'Yeah we know we didn't communicate well' but actually it is clear that you guys are pretty negative towards the forums and members these days.
  • ktfrightktfright Member Posts: 964
    Ricky said:

I likes da way you talk Ricky!
  • ValanValan Member, BASIC Posts: 410
    Why are you guys getting mad?

All you've asked for the past several months is for forum interaction from the company itself. This is exactly what you guys have been wanting. Its proof that they are actually reading into the threads and posting back on them. To want purely business statement is both unrealistic and frankly masochistic.

Then you could bring up the argument "they should be working on the update 24/7!!" They have been. Another point is that it literally took less than 30 seconds to read up to dmc's post, so to say that this is a waste of time is a ridiculous statement.

Quit crying about the update and maybe post around helping out some of the newcomers to GS if you really want to be a part of the community and not just someone who shouts whenever they don't get their way.
  • dotsonj23dotsonj23 Member Posts: 316
    Check the new yellow sticky. servers go down in 5 hours.
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    ToastKitten said:
    Quit crying about the update and maybe post around helping out some of the newcomers to GS if you really want to be a part of the community and not just someone who shouts whenever they don't get their way.

exactly.

all of these users are not going to be happy with the update anyways. They will find something else to complain about.

their behavior is exactly why the GS team does not post as much as I'd like them too. I swear every time GS post something the same people bitch.

i really hope the update comes out before thanksgiving, for both us and them. I want to be able to work on my days off, and I want the GS team to have a nice holiday. I work in software releases for my real job and trying to get a release out sucks, especially when a holiday is near!
  • JGary321JGary321 Member Posts: 1,246
    jonmulcahy said:
    exactly.

all of these users are not going to be happy with the update anyways. They will find something else to complain about.

their behavior is exactly why the GS team does not post as much as I'd like them too. I swear every time GS post something the same people bitch.

+1
  • dotsonj23dotsonj23 Member Posts: 316
    GS should not really post anything except fixes to answers re: how something works and the like. Announcing updates before you are even close is just ignorant. But they are a new company so they will learn. Basically don't announce anything until its actually coming out. That is really what caused all this. Anyway, I'm not mad, its just the immaturity of the company and they will hopefully learn for the future.
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    dotsonj23 said:
    GS should not really post anything except fixes to answers re: how something works and the like. Announcing updates before you are even close is just ignorant. But they are a new company so they will learn. Basically don't announce anything until its actually coming out. That is really what caused all this. Anyway, I'm not mad, its just the immaturity of the company and they will hopefully learn for the future.

but you have not been around here very long. this is what they used to do and this also pissed people off royally. everyone complains about everything.