2 Day 0.9 Game Creation Challenge

ToastKittenToastKitten Member Posts: 360
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
So the app store closes Tuesday the 23rd and doesn't open up for another month. I'm going to try and make a game as fast as possible using only GS 0.9 and see what happens!

Anyone else up for the challenge

Comments

• expired_012expired_012 Member Posts: 1,802
    App store submission will only be closed for a week...

GL though :)
  • ToastKittenToastKitten Member Posts: 360
    So what you're saying is.... I look like an idiot :D
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    that's not entirely true, I'm not sure it even closes down for thanksgiving. it's closing for christmas though, but not the entire month inbetween

iTunes Connect will be temporarily shut down from Thursday, December 23 to Tuesday, December 28 for the winter holidays. Do not schedule any pricing changes to take effect during this time. Changes scheduled between these dates will make the app unavailable for purchase. Note that any app with an available date scheduled during the shutdown will not go live until iTunes Connect access resumes on December 29.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    ToastKitten said:

No but i I think jonmulcahy is. LMAO JK
    I did get an email that said the same thing though just from 23rd through 29th.
  • dmcdowelldmcdowell Member Posts: 128
    It's still a really good idea, imo.
  • LordTarantorLordTarantor Member, PRO Posts: 890
    ToastKitten said:

Common... without showing off, be modest...
  • SnowSnow Member Posts: 124
    Darn. I thought this was a contest. I'd be totally up for it... except I have to learn C# next week and do math course work on top of that so... I'm out undubitably.. or however those gophers from Looney Toones said it.