Pixelmator at $12 for a limited time!

BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox?ie=UTF8&ref_=cs_top_nav_gb27&linkCode=shr&camp=213733&creative=393193&tag=thepartim-20

I figured if you've wanted something versatile but not as expensive as Photoshop, this is an excellent alternative.

It's selling for 80% off list price at only $12.00, but it's good only for the next 75 minutes.

Grab it while you can!

Comments

• robzrobz Member Posts: 50
    Good price, but i'm in the UK :(
  • PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    Interesting... $12 is nice. Although, The regular price of $18 isn't exactly colossal either. Plus, since it's under $25, I'd have to pay for shipping. With 10 minutes left to order, I don't want to just grab anything.

I just saved $1900 with GameSalad Professional. I don't want to get greedy. HA HA :)

Photoshop is one of the last remaining programs left in my PC to Mac move.

Halo...
    Guild Wars...
    CS4...

I'm not really missing the PC. My cheaper electric bill is really nice too. I'm saving like $30 a month with the Mac Mini. With GameSalad, I don't play video games that much either. I'd rather be making them.

Not having Photoshop is an issue. I don't like the name GIMP, so open source doesn't seem like an option. Also, I like Photoshop. It's the industry standard.
  • Sunny_1etha1Sunny_1etha1 Member Posts: 41
    Thanks for the heads-up - sorely tempted but shipping down under costs more than the software itself, making it less of a bargain… was tempted, though.
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    I have it, but rarely use it.

No layer effects.