os 4.2.1 problems with gs games on ipod touch

patrick6987patrick6987 Member Posts: 66
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Hi all just wondering if anyone else has had any problems, I have updated my ipod to latest software and since the update none of the gamesalad games i have on my ipod work correctly either not loading or actors missing on the screen etc, i hope this really is just me as it could be a problem, but would be grateful if there is a small thing i have forgotten to do and anyone points me in right direction cheers Patrick

Comments

• LAdrianLAdrian Member Posts: 237
    Hi Patrick,

Don't know if it's the same but I had my game rejected by apple because it wasn't loading on their iPhone4 with iOS 4.2.1
    I rebuild the game with GS 0.9, resubmitted and everything worked fine with them.
  • patrick6987patrick6987 Member Posts: 66
    no idea i wonder if everything out there needs to have there games re submitted in gs 0.9 for 4,2,1, to work but surely this must be affecting other people as well, on my touch its only affecting the gamesalad stuff example annoyed tomatoes stuck at first screen(were the options mission etc are)
    red balls of goo stuck at name utopian games screen
    papa wheelie starts made with gamesalad then goes stuck on snow day apps screen
    gumball copter starts sound etc but no copter is visible on screen
    space fortress just goes through white gamesalad logo and sound then jumps back to start button icon
    now it maybe my ipod touch playing up but i thought if it was something more sinister you need to no about it
  • patrick6987patrick6987 Member Posts: 66
    hi i did an ERASE ALL CONTENT AND SETTINGS and everything now seems fine,