money gained

giacomopoppigiacomopoppi Member, PRO Posts: 914
where can i see how much money i have made in itunes connect ?? in total?
thx

Comments

• gregr209gregr209 Member Posts: 441
    How often does Apple pay out? Weekly, monthly, quarterly? Just curious.

Greg
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    they don't keep a running total, you have to look at your daily/weekly/monthly reports and figure it out yourself.

After each period you'll get a financial report from each area with the total sold.

Apple pays out on a monthy basis
    Ah. Monthly. That was what I was looking for. Thanks!

Greg
  • EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
    And if you want to keep up with your totals and chart your data you can use AppViz (free for 30 days) or LicenseKey SalesGraph (Free)
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    awesome! thanks for the tip. I've just been saving my monthly reports.
    Okay...so no matter what...if you hit 150 during the month they give you the cash...otherwise whatever you make is then paid once monthly?

Greg
  • JoshKahaneJoshKahane Member Posts: 470
    I believe if you don't hit 150 then it rolls over to the next month so you get that months and the last in one (so long as you hit 150 again, if not carries over again). Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Crude. I don't expect to make more then 20 bucks off my app...so will I never see my 20 bucks?
  • JoshKahaneJoshKahane Member Posts: 470
    Well eventually I guess, there must be something in place to result in you getting payed.
    Hee hee..okay. Thanks for the info. As you can see I don't have a lot of faith in my app. At least I know how silly it is going into this. I am just got to have the satisfaction of knowing I have something out on the app store. That is payment enough for me :-)
  • giacomopoppigiacomopoppi Member, PRO Posts: 914
    u will be surpised at how much u can gain with any app u publish gregr209, my game boredom buster (which i hardly consider an application) got me 10 dollars today. ill wait and see the next days to see how it goes. u will eventually (probably) get to 150 bucks anyway. as long as you continue making apps.
  • Original101Original101 Member Posts: 5
    can this be? if I make 149 the first month and 149 the second month then I see no money at all because they erase the counter after 30 days??