GameSalad Marketplace Poll

SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Hi everyone, due to user suggestions here on GS I'm adding a poll to ins out if anyone would use GameSalad Marketplace. Need your honest answer!

Comments

• gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    Hi SurgeApps, I haven't voted because the poll choice I'd have voted for isn't there: "Possibly" (or "Maybe").

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

• SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
    I meant to put it but the Nutcracker Ballet was starting that my sister is in :D

I'll keep track of the maybes in the comments.
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    I think this makes a lot of sense. One of the things that might be cool is a way to suggest certain graphics. So if I go to the store and there are no basketball playing gremlin animation sequences I could request one and one of the artists that just happens to specialize in gremlin athletes could respond to my suggestion. Obviously we can do that informally here on this forum, but if it were a bit streamlined and organized we might find that one posting could lead to multiple artists "bidding" on the project which could lower costs and increase quality. As it is I've been able to get what I need from Ian, myself, and the occasional stock site.

anywho...
  • SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
    Great idea Sci! If the site goes through Ill be sure to include that.