new project (blank)...

Original101Original101 Member Posts: 5
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hi there

just downloaded the free version. in order to play around a little, I chose "blank". there, I think I am supposed to enter a new title to get started. I think I seen it work like this in the alpha video (which represents, I think, the pro-version, but it should work the same).
Problem is, I can't write into that field. letters just don't appear. restarted the program half a dozen times now, but I can't get passed that...

Comments

• scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    I would recommend not starting with blank. Try one of the other projects in the new category and look at the actors and their behaviors and attributes. Along with the wiki, forums, and tshirtbooth's videos you should be able to learn a lot. Good luck!
  • Original101Original101 Member Posts: 5
    thanks man. :)
    I am actually willing to go the extra mile and flipped through the pages of the forum. but it don't seem to make a difference what "new project" I open. If "blank", "cannon" or "basic whatever", there is nothing there. In "scenes" I have a huge white field below with indication "no items yet" and in "actors" there is just an "actors"-field on the left hand side with an empty "all" indication...

It's embarassing, I know. but if you never ask ye never know : /
  • Original101Original101 Member Posts: 5
    I shall do that, tshirtbooth. thanks! :D