Apple is holding my app because of Tax info :(

xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Hi,
over a week ago, i've sent apple the tax info they want from Canadians via express mail!
Now they are not processing my info and leave my app hangin' in there ....

So my question is: How long did it take for you guys (everyone has to submit the papers by mail???) to get approved?

I am not a business and filed the papers as individual. Anyone have a phone number they can be called at?

Comments

• CodeCodeCodeCode Member Posts: 200
    Hi, when i tried to connect to itunes connect i had some troubles, i just called one of the numbers on this site and the helped me, may be they can help you too, if your country is not there just call to the number for United States, and good luck.
    http://developer.apple.com/contact/phone.html
  • xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
    Thanks Prodigio,
    I think your suggestion is the best thing I can do!

Let's hope they work on Monday ....

Cheers :)
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    Yeh just phone them, thats all i did and i was activated right away, didnt need to send any papers off
    beefy_clyro said:
    Yeh just phone them, thats all i did and i was activated right away, didnt need to send any papers off

I am on the phone with them now (extremely negative experience from a customer point of view). :(
    Five hours have passed since my first contact via phone to apple!

So far, i have been on hold, have waited for an email that took an hour to arrive and when it arrived, it had NOTHING to do with my tax issue!
    I was given wrong phone numbers, been connected to wrong (*business) departments who would have liked to help me but could not except give me another 1800 number which lead to more incompetence!

Why am I posting this?

If you are new here and have not set up your account with apple, be prepared for a huge mess! I used to work for IBM but never believed that apple has the worst customer support there is in the tech world!

It is noon now and I have only managed to get an email address to forward my issue.

Now I am waiting if someone in that office cares .... or not.

My developer experience with apple was a let down so far.

All the time i've won by using GS, I am now losing while waiting .....