In Need Of Website Designer!

SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
Hi everyone, Im doing a complete redesign of my website and I know theres been plenty of people offering up their services but I cant remember who. So I made this post and I need to know if there are any experienced website designers out there that can get me what I need.

Here is my website: www.sethsapps.com

I need it redone and I can supply most of the images and pictures and text that each page needs to read but it needs to look like http://iphone.plaveb.com/ in the end or relatively close to it.

Please email me at iluveunc@yahoo.com stating:
- Your name
- Company (if you work for one)
- Previous work either website links or pictures attached
- Price estimate after viewing my site and what needs to be transferred
- Any additional information you have

I will be reviewing them soon so please email me asap! Thanks :D

Comments

• osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    For my website, www.alexharbaughapps.com, I use www.yola.com to create, manage, and host my website. It doesn't take that long to create, and all it costs you is the domain name. That's it! They take care of all the hosting and publishing to the web. Best of all, you DO NOT need to know HTML. I'd check it out if I were you.
  • FanStudioUKFanStudioUK Member Posts: 459
    Email sent ;)
  • FanStudioUKFanStudioUK Member Posts: 459
    @osucowboy18 If you really want your website to stand out you need help from a professional web designer otherwise no one will take your business for serious with services like yola.com.

Of course depends on your objectives and your audience....

Cheers!
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    FanStudioUK, once my business takes off, I do plan on hiring a professional website designer...but until then, I just needed something out there to promote my apps. Thanks for the advice :)
  • debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886
    Email me your budget and I will let you know what can be done...
  • MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Member, PRO Posts: 2,090