Sharing sales data

DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
We're not far from releasing our first game, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to share sales data without sharing the password to the dev account?

Comments

• expired_012expired_012 Member Posts: 1,802
    I use appfigures. You can set up a new username that has nothing to do with your dev account, and all of your sales data will be synced in there daily. You will however have to put in your apple id and password but only the first time you use it, because it has to know where to get the sales data from. Im guessing your doing a rev share?
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    Thanks for the info artonskyblue:)
    Yes its a rev share.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    If you go to itunes connect and click on manager users you can create a login for them and limit it to sales data. no access to managing apps. banking info, promo codes, etc. Yu actually have the option to give them more access then that. Only down side I see to this route is they can see all apps not just the rev share app.
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    thanks tenrdrmer. Useful info.
  • FetaboyFetaboy Member, PRO Posts: 191
    Yep, as far as I know tenrdrmer's suggestion is the only way. I have had a rev share set up for almost 2 years now, set up a new user to only be able to view financials.

As mentioned, the downside of the rev share company seeing all of your app data kinda stinks. Really wish Apple would allow us to chose which app(s) a user has rights to view.