How can i know what promo codes r not been used?

azavegaazavega Member Posts: 362
Hi guys... it is any way to know what promo codes r been used or not used...?

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Not that I know of. I wish Apple would give you this option. Thats what sucks about sending them out to individuals. I think I may start telling anyone that gets one directly this code will be included in a list released on a forum in 24 hours so better use it quick. unless its a review site or something important.
  • azavegaazavega Member Posts: 362
    Yep that's exactly the point I used already my 100 promo codes 50 for each game that I have but only 71 r been used so I'm wasting 29 of them that I can use to promo my app. It sucks that you can't know this...
  • HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Member Posts: 1,173
    If you would distribute your codes through Promo Dispenser, you would always know :-P

Otherwise answered many times: log out from itunes, click redeem, add code, click redeem, if login window pops up, code is not used, if used, it will tell.
    thanks hunnenkoenig... and I cant get promo dispenser to work.. remember how many time i ask and try... well i cant register, so i just give up... i wish i can make it work...
    Send me your email address and your US itunes name or ID (if you know it)
    While the idea of promo dispenser is nice its actually very much a pain. I tried posting a link promo dispenser on TA forum and the link will not post right. people bitch about it constantly. I would recommend doing some on promo dispenser to try and force some reviews all though they are not right away they may be several weeks out. but if you want the codes to get used you are best off just dumping them on the forum. you wont know which ones but you will get more used quickly.
    BTW just as a blow to the ego. I just did that check deal on all the codes I have sent out for review and not a single one is redeemed.
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    the link doesnt post right because promo dispenser got banned from ta im pretty sure. theres a workaround to post it though
    You have to use bit.ly or tinyurl.com links on TA.

You can dump your codes on TA directly, but you will never know, which one is used and you will barely get a review on iTunes.

If your game is any good, the codes on PD will be used, no matter how much a pain it might seem to you.
    @tenrdrmer i used the promo you give me and post a review as well... did another review for the update
    So anyone know of any other ways to tell if codes are redeemed. This method doesn't seem accurate.

For instance I put in a code on my dads phone so he could have my game. Remember I did this my self and noted which code was used. But still this method brings up a login window for that same code. If I enter the code used for my account. gives the this code has already been used method. So Any other tips to make this work?