Problem uploading iPhone game

JamesBoucherJamesBoucher Member Posts: 433
edited November -1 in Tech Support
When I try to upload everything seems to being going OK. When I go to manage the app on GamaSalad server the app status says processing. I've delete the project on the server and retried to add it again. I waited about ten minutes and it still says processing. Yesterday I had no problem doing this.

Comments

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    reupload it, but don't delete the current one. It should work after that
  • PatronusPatronus Member Posts: 56
    I have the same problem even if I upload my project many times. Has been like that for about 8 hours. Yesterday it worked fine.

Perhaps the problem is limited to a few users only?
  • JamesBoucherJamesBoucher Member Posts: 433
    I uploaded again without deleting the current. Still did not work. I then delete all uploaded projects and started over. Still did not work.
    I've been unable to upload a project all day. I hate paying for something and then can not use it. Just says processing after I upload my iPhone game. This worked yesterday.
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    try uploading at least 5 copies, the first time I ran into the problem, I had to upload a project for every project I had deleted in the past, which was 4. The 5th worked fine. I don't delete anymore.
    OK... I've uploaded it twice as many times that what I deleted. I even tried to load id from the web side. I get an error from GamaSalad saying that there was a problem. Still does not work. Could someone at GameSalad look at this?
  • CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    Sorry for the trouble. We will take a look at it.
    Thanks
  • stanimationstanimation Member Posts: 406
    I'm having the same issues. Worked a few days ago. But not today. I have tried 4 or 5 times. I need a beer!
  • AuricAuric Member Posts: 35
    I'm not gonna lie this is making me mad. Add done for the day and wanted to do one last xcode build for the night and it doesn't process. Ugh...
  • adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,067
    Repost/paraphrase from another thread:

Uploading should be fixed now. For everyone with publishing issues today, the issues should be resolved. I would clear out any projects you have marked as "PROCESSING" and resubmit your apps for processing.

Sorry, it was Thanksgiving weekend here in the US, and I guess the excess turkey got to my head.
    Oh noes! It is almost 09:00 GMT and I still get an error message when trying to upload my project. It has been down for almost 24 hours now.
  • adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,067
    @Patronus, please check your project status. There was a project uploaded 11:05 GMT (though I could have converted the time wrong) that successfully converted.

Unfortunately you just had bad luck in submitting during a slight server hiccup.

If you have further problems, please contact us with the "Contact Us" or the Bug Report page sending the specific error message. Thanks!

Sorry about the problem, I can't blame this one on turkey.
    At about 9:00 GMT my upload was unsuccessful so I went to the gym. When I came back, it worked. I guess the solution is to go to the gym sometimes. Chances are very good that I uploaded during a glitch, as you say.
    Still not working for me? Maybe I'll go to the gym too?
    Viola!! Just needed to think about the gym! :)