mac.Appular - Review Website targeted at Indepedent Developers

tom.tomtom.tom Member Posts: 22
Hi, I recently set up a review web sight that specifically looks at apps published in the new Mac App Store. My site is still in its infant stage however we have a dedicated and growing team of writers. Here at mac.Appular, while reviewing all notable apps,we try to focus on apps developed by independent developers (such as the GS community).

If any developers, developing for the Mac platform, would like a review of their game or simply have news about their upcoming game and simply want to get the word out, feel free to e-mail us at info@macappular.com.

Feel free to check out the website at http://www.macappular.com
-Thomson

Comments

• tom.tomtom.tom Member Posts: 22
    Just to clarify, here at www.macappular.com for the time being, is only looking at apps in the new Mac App Store.

If any developers out there are developing for the Mac and would like us to get the word out or do a review of there app, please e-mail us at info@macappular.com

Thank You
    -Thomson
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    I have a game coming soon to the mac appstore, but I will not be able to release it because I have entered it in a competition (See below)

http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=15725

The rules of the competition state that I cannot distribute the game during the judging period which lasts for a couple of months. If the competition goes well I may put it on the Mac appstore for free as a way to encourage people to check out the rest of the curriculum that goes with it (If I were to win this competition the prize money would go towards developing student activity books that go with the game). If I do not win I may put it out as a paid app. We'll see...
    Thanks for the info scitunes, I'd be more then happy to promote/review your game once its released in the Mac App Store. Keep me updated on the competition and best of luck to you.

Feel free to e-mail me at info@macappular.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks You
    -Thomson
    www.macappular.com
    MacAppular, due to legal reasons, has been changed to macAppolis. Our website is www.macappolis.com. Thanks to all the responses over the past week.

Feel free to e-mail us at contact@macappolis.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank You
    -Thomson
    www.macappolis.com
  • EatingMyHatEatingMyHat Member Posts: 1,246
    PM me if you would like your iPad or iPhone game reviewed on our sites. I work with the admin of these sites and he already did 3-4 reviews for GS games and apps.

He does not do Mac apps yet.

The reviews get 70-90 clicks per day and the iTune links get about 10% hit rate.
    'Gabbyr's is not the Admin of macappolis.com and in no way shape or form associated with macAppolis.

We specialize in reviewing Mac Apps made by independent developers such as the GameSalad community. If any developers are developing for the Mac feel free to PM me or send an e-mail to thomson.ho@macappolis.com.

-Thomson
    http://www.macappolis.com