Corona Start-Up Training - I can help

ZackGSZackGS Member Posts: 313
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
If anyone wants help getting started with Corona... I can help you get started for 15$ per hour.

I can give you an introduction to displaying graphics, physics, animation, sound, collision, scene changes, particles, spawning etc.

Not trying to make an advertisement here, just want to help folk out :) It was a bit confusing when I started also, not because I didn't know how to program, it was because the API is a little baffling when you first start out.

Send me a message here if your interested or just post in the thread.

Comments

• simo103simo103 Member, PRO Posts: 1,331
    InfusedDreams ... I just wanted to show support for your kind offer by saying that I am interested (just not right now). I am into two projects in GS that I hope to finish sometime in Feb. I have looked over Corona and would like to have that option as I have an actor heavy project mapped out that I fear will clog GS and think your assistance would be a great way to quickstart the Corona process.

Hopefully you will have some takers now and still be available in about a month!
  • ZackGSZackGS Member Posts: 313
    simo103 said:
    InfusedDreams ... I just wanted to show support for your kind offer by saying that I am interested (just not right now). I am into two projects in GS that I hope to finish sometime in Feb. I have looked over Corona and would like to have that option as I have an actor heavy project mapped out that I fear will clog GS and think your assistance would be a great way to quickstart the Corona process.

Hopefully you will have some takers now and still be available in about a month!

Thank you Simo.

Since I am on illness benefit i have a lot of free time on my hands, I am close to completing my first Corona project which I am really pleased with, and have learned so much on the way that in my spare time I would like to help others get started with Corona also.

I am not trying to drive users away from Gamesalad as it is a great tool, this is only meant for people who are on the edge or already made their choice, and just need a helping hand to grasp the basics.

15$ p/h fee is really only to help me out, due to my low cashflow it will go towards keeping a roof over my head i hope, and help people in the process.

I am extremely patient and am willing to work with anyone as long as it takes.
  • YodapolloYodapollo Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 447
    @InfusedDreams

Sorry, but I've got to close this one down.
This discussion has been closed.