Opportunity to show people your game

krenisiskrenisis Member Posts: 18
Me and my partner are preparing our new Iphone review website. The website will have a major launch in 2 days. Since I know members in game salad have a hard time getting noticed with the flood of games and apps in the itunes marketplace , Iam giving the developers here a chance to be 1st. We have a game release section where developers can post thier games to gain exposure. So we are giving game salad and game editor developers 1st shot . So post your games and tell any of your friends to post thier games. This is a golden opportunity to be seen when the website has a major launch in 2 days. This may be the exposure you need to gain visibility.

Website Link

Comments

• POMPOM Member Posts: 2,599
    Thank you for the great opportunity ;)

I guess i am the first to post!

Good luck with the site

Roy.
  • krenisiskrenisis Member Posts: 18
    Yes you where the 1st developer to post his release. I was waiting till more people from gamesalad wanted to post thier games but I guess they figure the website is small. But if you wait till it gets too large then you be lost in the crowd. It was a pleasure reviewing your app and when we have our launch 2 days from now hopefully your sales will increase. I hope tey increase by tommorow , you deserve it.
    You can view the review of Party Popper here
    http://ios-game-reviewer.forumotion.com/t25-party-popper-review
  • AppChogieAppChogie Member Posts: 503
    Hi Krenisis

Great idea and I don't mean to be rude but your website needs to be more appealing for users to use it and for developers to want to be registered with it.

Nice idea just more work on presentation and you will have a winner, hard thing to do many people have tried to get a successful website going in this field and some GS users have even tried.

Keith
  • gazjmgazjm Member Posts: 578
    Just posted a game into the game releases section! Good luck with the site!
    @AppChogie Yes the site is not ready yet as I said it not ready for launch right now. Iam was tring to get some developers here a head start so when we launch , thier game will be more visible. I jst started the website about 30 hours ago and already its grown pretty fast I should say for that amount of time.Iam was giving the game salad and game editor members heads up before I go to unity ,cocoas, torque,and corona.
    @Gazim yes I see yes I have run another site a long time ago for windows mobile and got it busy withn 2 months. This website should be much quicker I hope!!!
    Last call for game salad developers to post thier games before I head to other game engine development forums!!
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Hey I just posted my game but the links wont show and to be honest I really don't like the xBox theme. One its so dark it hurts my eyes and two we develop for iOS. just my 2cents.
This discussion has been closed.