Bounty Hunter at 55 in Germany Kids!

gazjmgazjm Member Posts: 578
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Last time I checked, which was a few hours ago, my app Bounty Hunter was up to 55 in the kids catagory in Germany. Haven't had the sales report yet, so Im not sure how many that equals. Hopefully more than mauritus, where one sale got me the number one slot!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bounty-hunter/id400301575?mt=8

Comments

• simo103simo103 Member, PRO Posts: 1,331
    perhaps you game should have been called 'David Hasselhoff Bounty Hunter' then you would have been top in all of Germany's charts ;^) ..... (I case you don't know and I've just aged myself terribly ... David Hasselhoff had a huge following as a singing star in Germany for some reason .. sucked everywhere else though).

GL anyways.
  • gazjmgazjm Member Posts: 578
    haha, don't worry, I'm old enough to remember the hoffs early years, Knight Rider was my fav along with the A-team when I was a kid. I saw them first time around.
    up to 47, not loving the fact the icon in itunes looks blurry though. :(
  • SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
    I wouldn't hold your breath for massive sales man.

We are often hanging around 150 ish in the kids in Germany, with anywhere between 5 and 15 sales or so.

fingers crossed for ya to keep climbing though.
    I know, but I have been getting 1 -2 sales across all countries, so more than 2 is a bonus!
  • cbtcbt Member Posts: 644
    Did you get the sales report? I really wonder the results.. :)
    yes, it sold 12 on sunday, this got it up to 55th, then 6 yesterday which increased to 47th, today it is in 43rd the last I looked.
  • SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
    meh... that's less that I thought it would be for you :(

I was expecting 20-30.

anyways...exposure is exposure...it can hopefully keep on climbing slowly.