Error "Could not publish game project" - HELP HELP HELP

JamesBoucherJamesBoucher Member Posts: 433
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I kinda vented in another topic (So I want do that here), but I would really like to get this app down on to my iPod Touch to test.

Comments

• CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    Is there more to that error message?
  • alexxxhpalexxxhp Member Posts: 161
    yes it says

Could not publish game project
    set/a9912ba-6d3d-48f5-b584-1a9fff023f57.zip

thats all it says

after it completes uploading that message comes up but when you go to gamesalad.com the project shows up there and it works
  • CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    What are the steps you did for this?

Starting from opening the project, what steps did you take.

Also try this.
    Save your project using the latest version of GS just in case its a version issue. Give it a new name just in case you want to open it in a previous version of GS.
    I opened it and saved it with the new version once completed that step I click publish select iphone feature and entered the info and selected the destination for the app file to be downloaded then it starts the process of uploading when it reaches the end that message comes up the 2 options are goback or cancel from there thats it. I check gamesalad.com and check manage and the project is there ready it just does not download from the gamesalad application but I can download the iphone project for xtools from the site and it works fine.
    even though I get the error once I get the error I check via the gamesalad.com site manage and I can download the xtools project of that same file and it works that way
  • JamesBoucherJamesBoucher Member Posts: 433
    Now I get code signing error.
    Could not load info.plist file.

I clear all project on the server and started over.
  • ktfrightktfright Member Posts: 964
    not working for me either.