Creating a background scene

beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
Hi All. Does anyone know of any good software that you can use to create a background scene? I was looking to create a road with buildings etc in the background. Im no good at drawing so cant do it myself, i'll need some help from software. Also is there anything where i could take a real photo of say a building and make it appear computer generated, maybe a bit more cartoony? Thanks

Comments

• Fafnir312Fafnir312 Member Posts: 161
    Photoshop, Painter, GIMP, Inkscape, Blender, and many more, but those I listed are ones I use for all my art. Note: GIMP, Inkscape, and Blender are all free and open-source.
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    thanks fafnir, i have photoshop i wouldnt know how to start making a scene tho, i spose thats where the lack of skills come in on my behalf, that and im not an artist. haha. i was wondering if there was anything out there which has parts you just drag and drop to make a scene. i.e. you have a block which is used for say a road, you lay this multiple times to make it longer, you then may have a tree icon, drag and drop as many as you want, cars, buildings etc etc. and at the end of it all you can save it as a jpeg or png or something.