Problem getting app published

cmasterenkocmasterenko Member Posts: 52
I'm having issues with publishing my app for iphone to get it submitted to the app store. Here's what I've done, I created a distribution provisioning profile with the appropriate bundle identifier through apple's development center. I installed this and the xcode window popped up and there were no errors that I saw. Then I went to gamesalad, hit publish for iphone, loaded the icon and picked the appropriate codesign to match what I did on apple. Everything seems to go fine, but then I get this error message "Code Signing Error Code signing failed. Make sure your provisioning profile, developer certificate, and WWDR certificate are installed." It then gives me the option of going back or canceling. It will also show up under manage, but without the option of downloading the iphone version. I have also tried uploading via the web and it worked, but then I got a similar error message from apple about my .zip file. I have also tried publishing this as development instead of distribution with no errors at all. I have also tried creating new provisioning profiles, deleting these, redoing them, etc. to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments