Flutterby

JGary321JGary321 Member Posts: 1,246
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
Any word on this yet? Has it been submitted to Apple yet?

Comments

• CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    Still waiting for approval from Apple.
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    Good luck with that!

That would be very useful info to have, and should serve as a guideline for making iphone games using GameSalad.

Fly Flutterby! FLY!!!

QS :)

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• nulonulo Member Posts: 315
    yes! i hope its out as soon as possible.
    would be great to see the first child from gamesalad.
  • JGary321JGary321 Member Posts: 1,246
    Ya, can't wait for this. How long has it been since submitted? About a month or so. right?
  • XxTHEiNvEnToRxXXxTHEiNvEnToRxX Member Posts: 12
    How did you test out flutterby on the iPhone and how did you get it on the app store?
  • KamazarKamazar Member Posts: 287
    The game is from the actual devs of GS.
  • LARSLARS Member Posts: 19
    When I run Flutterby on iphone, splash screen doesn't load entirely, it sleeps and the apple wheel of loading appears for a 15(!!!!!) seconds...WHY SO?????? It seems iphone completely FREEZED. I wouldn't like my game runs so)))
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    I thought the game had already been accepted by apple, and thus, why it was searchable in the app store, so what's the deal with that?
    Also, I'm surprised Apple hasn't gotten back, and it's been a month. From what I've heard from other forums on the web, they usually get back within a couple of weeks, and tell you what bugs need to be fixed, and have them resubmit the game with the fixes.

Have they asked for any fixes regarding Flutterby at all?
  • superNESsuperNES Member Posts: 166
    Hi Lars. Flutterby uses the first iteration of the GameSalad iPhone engine, so it is a little slow in loading compared to the current version. We expect load times to be much improved by the time we launch.

Butterbean, Flutterby has already been approved for about 2 weeks now. ;)
    Congrats!
    I misunderstood sorry! How long did it take from the time of submission to acceptance to the app store?
    May I be so bold to ask how many downloads flutterby has had to date? :)
  • jhaasjhaas Member Posts: 233
    As one who also has apps in the app store the review process has taken me from 1 week to over a month. It varies based on the app, the reviewer and the workload on Apple's side.

As far as sharing download numbers - Apple doesn't allow the disclosure of that kind of info by the developers who sign up for app store distribution.

More than likely the Game Salad folks won't (and understandably can't) disclose any hard numbers. :)