God I have become famous! Move over EA!

xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
According to appannie, Egypt is checking out my apps instead of going out protesting!
Imagine, my app being on equal footage with a revolution like no other before!

..... according to appannie

Comments

• JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    Just picture all the egyptians walking down the streets with ipads playing your flute in harmony coming together. Your changing the country!
  • xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
    Anybody have Obamas phone number (preferably cell, not the red phone) because I could embed calming iAds that ... Well, I think my accordion has what it takes to restore calm and corruption once more!
    JohnPapiomitis said:
    Just picture all the egyptians walking down the streets with ipads playing your flute in harmony coming together. Your changing the country!

An update must immediately be rushed to Apple which features Chopin's Revolutionary Etude!
    If apple calls a crisis emergency approval meeting (while they are at it,approve my two iPhone apps as well) it could be available for download just before all he'll brakes loose there!

One day, when I'm interviewed about my biggest moment in my unProfessional career, I will tell about the Egyptians and how I saved the country!

• JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    xyloFUN said:
    An update must immediately be rushed to Apple which features Chopin's Revolutionary Etude!
    If apple calls a crisis emergency approval meeting (while they are at it,approve my two iPhone apps as well) it could be available for download just before all he'll brakes loose there!

One day, when I'm interviewed about my biggest moment in my unProfessional career, I will tell about the Egyptians and how I saved the country!

haha! Egpyt thanks you!!
    Don't thank me Egypt!

Thank appannie!

Just remember folks, this was all made with GS!
  • Lol this is sooo strange. i thought they killed the internet. keep up the good work dude!