Notes for Little Composers has arrived! YAY

xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
Hey guys,
after making a series of iPad apps, I have returned to my roots (the circle is now completed) and did a simple app for the iPhone which shows children the notes.

Notes are the "step child" of music lessons and plenty of kids can not relate well to the concept because of the complexity involved.

I hope that I made a small contribution to make it a little easier :)

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/notes-for-little-composers/id417921653?mt=8

I have a favour to ask (unless your name is rotstick)

Could you/would you please accept a promo code from me and leave a review? What ever you think is fair. That's perfectly alright :)

ernstrenner which is a gmail.com account ;)

Comments

• xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
    i just did a super quick video that shows how it works!

Will do proper one later when misses is home :-)

The way the app works is that you touch the screen and a note appears (where you touched)
    Touch the note and you will hear the note name ... very simple in how it works but for some kids, the ideal way
    to learn.

Today, between now and midnight, promo codes are free and so is feedback :-)
  • ScootsScoots Member Posts: 507
    Xylo, congrats on another release! You have my email I'll be happy to review:-)
    Scoots said:
    Xylo, congrats on another release! You have my email I'll be happy to review:-)

Thank you Scoots,
    the email man has just left the building ;)

More good news! Apple has just started to review the twin app "More Notes for Little Composers" so it should be out tomorrowish :)
    this video is better than the one above with is just a screen dump.

once the dust settles, and you are done with playing ... please remember that I want to give everyone a promo code!
    Especially those who have children in music lessons who can use this app :)

ciao for now!