New And noteworthy

tvappstvapps Member, PRO Posts: 42
Hi, I just looked on the site app annie and I noticed that it says that my app is listed in the new and noteworthy under the kids section. Is there any other way to tell if you app has made it to new and noteworthy I never received any email about it.

My app is called doodle pinball adventures.

Comments

• xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
    If apple had to email everyone about new and noteworthy, than .... Let's just say that there would be no unemployed people in the world (not including Austin Texas)
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Nope you just have to keep an eye out. Ad not to burst your excited new an noteworthy bubble but don't expect a bump in sales. Your app needs to get new and noteworthy in the main games category or main page new and noteworthy. The sub categories really don't seem to help anyones apps.

___________________________________________________________________________________
    BubbleBall Template HERE!!

AppSolute Entertainment on Facebook
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    My latest iPhone app iShoot It was featured in New & Noteworthy in both my game subcategories and it was featured in the What's Hot section in both subcategories as well. Hopefully, it will make the main featured page one day. It has gotten anywhere from 10 to 15 downloads over the past week, so I'll have to wait and see :)

- Alex
  • ThejackaspenThejackaspen Member Posts: 27
    Thanks for pointing this out because I went and checked out appannie and found out my game Glow Dodge was in the new and noteworthy action group with your game haha