Baby Buster on sale now!

jault01jault01 Member Posts: 25
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!

itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baby-buster/id341581091?mt=8

Here is Baby Buster. I have been working on this game for a while. Join Baby Buster as he goes on a stroller ride with his candy. Too bad for him that mean people keep trying to steal the candy from this little guy. It is up to you to protect him. Slap away the hands, paws, beaks, hooks, tentacles, tongues and trunks of anything trying to take Baby Buster's treats. If he loses all of his suckers, then you lose the game.

Comments

• jault01jault01 Member Posts: 25
    Hey, thanks. I have a feeling this post may be removed because this was not made with GameSalad. I have something to say about that though. I have released 2 games with GameSalad and it is way easier and faster than Xcode. This game took a really long time compared to how nice and fast it is to use the GameSalad engine. I started on this game months before I found out about GameSalad and this was to be my first iPhone game, then GameSalad came along and I released Reflex Recharge and Bait Escape, both of which took me about a week each. I had help with this game because I am not a programmer and had to get one of my work friends to help me out. We started this back in March and just released it. So before this thread is taken down, let people read about how tough it is to make games with such a nice tool like GameSalad. Thanks guys.
    Thanks.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Cute game! let us know how it does, I love the baby, and the expressions too, sooo cute!
    I'm glad you like it. The Baby's expressions were created by Ashleigh Hetrick. If you want to send her a "good job" check out her deviant art page and check out her stuff. She is a great artist.

Ashleigh "Py" Hetrick

http://pyawakit.deviantart.com/

and Stephen Hetrick

http://teben-the-every.deviantart.com/