How many apps do you have on iTunes (or approval buffer)

xmusicxmusic Member Posts: 18
Hey gang,
I am wondering how many apps on average users here have uploaded?

Counting my last submission, I have eight.

4 iPhone
4 iPad

I just bought a tracking tool and am amazed at how certain apps outperform others ... interesting stuff.

Thanks for sharing :)

Comments

• xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
    No one? Lol
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    1 in objective c, 3 in gamesalad,, and a bunch ive worked with other people on that arent under my name
    WOW Jon

wow John
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    jonmulcahy said:
    I have 15 iPhone apps and 4 iPad apps

actually, 15 iphone apps (all but 3 are GS apps), 4 iPad apps (soon to be 5) and 1 Mac App (hopefully)

been at it for 3 years now, so it's actually quite a small number :)
    A few weeks ago (before Christmas) I uploaded my first app and by the end of this week it will be 10.
    The reason I'm asking is that I noticed a sorting feature so I got curios of how many apps the average user has.

Plus, it's also interesting to know how much additional sales we get once people fin one of our apps.
    I am beginning to notice that now ... a little bit.
  • RiffelRiffel Member Posts: 1,272
    8 iPhone
    3 iPad

all GS
    I'm start develop iOS apps last august
    Nice Riffel,
    You are a busy man to!

How would you compare sakes between the two platforms?
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    3 iphone

Ones a lite though so technically its only 2. :) at it for around 6 months now I think.
    Cool tenrdrmer,
    Free or non free doesn't matter. An app is an app! :-)
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    I've got 4. The first three made with GameSalad, the latest made with Flash CS5

Food Fight! FREE on the App Store
    Tickle Stones 99¢ on the App Store
    Nesen Probe 99¢ on the App Store
    TOURSEKY 1 Craft FREE on the App Store

By the way, I've got a few codes for Tickle Stones and Nesen Probe if anyone wants one.
  • PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    I've published 20 iOS apps... six are no longer available.

http://www.appannie.com/company/photics/

The Unofficial GameSalad Textbook is under review.
    • I'm currently working on "BOT". (I think this one has potential.)
    • Arcading will be launched/relaunched when Game Center is included in GameSalad.
    • I'm planning to update many of my apps when Game Center is available in GameSalad.
    • One other project is in reserve.
  • xmusicxmusic Member Posts: 18
    cool design219 ... i like the title "tickle stones" lol (was flint stones already taken?) jk

Hey Photics,
    teach me something about the "six no longer available" situation.

The reason i'm asking that when i started with GS a few weeks ago, i hacked together two titles which are a pain to fix and recreating them takes only a day.
    I used to make png images of each and every lesson which was VERY time consuming and took a lot of memory on the device to run on.

The issue is that just the other day, I recreated the trumpet for the iPhone. It's a night and day difference to my first project and I am even using new renders which came out better than I expected.
    Do you think it would be better to pull an app that "cheapens" the one i think i'd like to be measured by?

Just wondering ....
  • jamesmunro2jamesmunro2 Member Posts: 130
    I have 3 iphone apps available now. One Objective C (oh the horror!) and 2 Gamesalad apps. I have two additional Gamesalad games going up this weekend. Next weekend I have a non-Gamesalad educational app launching. Oh, the joy of getting distracted by working on two many apps at one time.
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    I only have two iPhone apps out now (iJetSki and iShoot It) and my first iPad app (iShoot It HD) just went live on the App Store yesterday. By the way, I still have several promo codes left if anyone wants one, just email me at iphoneapps@alexharbaughapps.com. Right now I'm working on new and improved graphics for iJetSki due to the fact that the current graphics suck. I am also working on the iPad version of iJetSki, but thanks to Darren and Wayne's awesome Project Resizer, it shouldn't take long to make an iPad version.

- Alex
    i just sent them #10! ... If things continue this way, I will be able to make an app in under a minute in about a year from now!
    The first one took weeks ... the last one hours ;)
  • gazjmgazjm Member Posts: 578
    I currently have 5 apps on the store with 1 in review.

ballurst! (gamesalad)
    Ballurst hd (gamesalad)
    Target takedown! (gamesalad)
    Microlight mike (gamesalad)
    Bounty hunter (gamesalad, 75% ported to corona for openfeint)
    Microlight mike free (in review(gamesalad))

currently working on 3 new games 1 in Gs, 1 corona and 1 in both (can't decide which so I'll pick later)