Obstacle Pool released in App Store!

PatronusPatronus Member Posts: 56
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
You have probably seen Obstacle Pool briefly being featured on GS. I am pleased to announce that it has been released in the App Store and should be on sale today or tomorrow. It was my first serious GS attempt and without the first class information on this forum it wouldn't have been possible.

Here are some promotional codes for those who are interested:

RL9TPE7T77EH
36ARAL96E3TA
LPAPKYHHFPKF
3KTXW9F6EMYN
HJHR6XTRMNHN
RXFJJLALH3PM
EENXR6T4XLXR
YH3PE4F3NEYH
9YHMP7JKJFA4
FAFHF6RP7XHF

Please indicate which one you are using. If you feel that the game has merit, please don't hesitate to give it a good review.

Coincidentally, my very first attempt is also available in App Store today, it is called iPounder. It is really for toddlers, they can pound away at the buttons and see interesting things happen. It will probably bore adults..... but the little ones seem to enjoy it. Here are some promotional codes for this as well:

T3LEFX3X6RAE
KN94H6PWAYFM
PE3NENFRKKMN
LA6XF7KTLJJH
4JKMJNP46T9H
YYWJ3J4ML399
94LJ4KYKHPY3
RNYEW6PNKHP3
PN3KHPWMXHY7
HYH6A6JNLXXX

Thanks for your support. Thanks GS for a great platform. Looking forward to future generations of it!

Comments

• venon_itvenon_it Member, PRO Posts: 594
    i use this : FAFHF6RP7XHF

and this :

PN3KHPWMXHY7
  • PatronusPatronus Member Posts: 56
    The apps were there this morning but I changed the availability dates from yesterday to today, to see what happens. Now they are gone - that's what happens. I believe they will show up again at some point, please be patient!
  • PatronusPatronus Member Posts: 56
    OK the apps are back in the App Store. Here are the url's:

Obstacle Pool:
    http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/obstacle-pool/id343286295?mt=8

iPounder
    http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ipounder/id343137502?mt=8

Please let me know if you can't access them. I am new to the App Store and still have lots to learn. For instance, I see you can't search for them yet and they appear only in the UK store at this point.
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    RL9TPE7T77EH

Thanks! Look forward to playing it!
  • TheTTheT Member Posts: 80
    3KTXW9F6EMYN

HYH6A6JNLXXX

rox, thx ;)
  • stanimationstanimation Member Posts: 406
    Used 9YHMP7JKJFA4
    and HYH6A6JNLXXX

I like them both. iPounder would be great to keep younger audience entertained.

Obstacle pool is addicting! Wish I could move the pointer with my finger too. Great job!
  • urhungryurhungry Member Posts: 112
    I used 36ARAL96E3TA
    it's quite good and I love the controls.