Need someone to help me with a few things

RataqgamesRataqgames Member Posts: 7
Hey , i'm new to gamesalad and looking for someone to help me with a few things .

Wowcrafterdk@hotmail.com , if your interested

Comments

• RataqgamesRataqgames Member Posts: 7
    Paying ... :)
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    What type of things? You can get free help here on the forums.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    It's prob top secret. I sent you an email. Unless its something major though like make your entire game for you prob best just to post it here.
    Hey guys I just talked to this guy over E-mail and I hate to do this but this is the same guy with user name Thani from this thread http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=17615. When I asked about why he has changed his account he got very rude telling me I shouldn't have even replied if I didn't want to help. So in short yet another multiple account user acting like they are different people. Not sure why. Just feel I should make it known. His final rude email gave the justification that this is the account he uses to publish games. Again not sure why you would need that and by the looks of things this account has been around for just over 8 hours so I guess he just started publishing.

Just fair warning. Sorry but I think it needed to be said. I would highly recommend a sous-chef consider shutting this thread down cause i'm sure if left open its gonna get ugly.
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    Even though that was a template scam...it's situations like that which keep me from posting anything about any new game I have in the works. Sucks, because I want to share with most of y'all, but I don't want my idea to get ripped off by someone before I have a chance to publish it.
    Yeah i'm very nervous about posting any game info before its submitted to Apple. Which sucks cause I would much rather get peoples thoughts along the way.
  • DrGlickertDrGlickert Member Posts: 1,135
    Can someone make a Super Duper Top Secret forum so people who are 'accepted' into the group can actually do things together and bounce ideas off each other? (without fear of stealing).
    DrGlickert said:
    Can someone make a Super Duper Top Secret forum so people who are 'accepted' into the group can actually do things together and bounce ideas off each other? (without fear of stealing).

something like that has been talked about before. like doing a paid subscription only forum now that would be pro only members but the fear is all the good conversing will happen in the secret forum and everyone who is non paying will be left outta the loop
  • DrGlickertDrGlickert Member Posts: 1,135
    What if it was just for paying members and people that are 'invited?' That way, it wouldn't be about coding or behaviors or How-Tos. But rather about ideas, like, would it be cool to have a game where birds are angry at pigs...
  • DreamLabDreamLab Member Posts: 2,127
    DrGlickert said:
    What if it was just for paying members and people that are 'invited?' That way, it wouldn't be about coding or behaviors or How-Tos. But rather about ideas, like, would it be cool to have a game where birds are angry at pigs...

the problem with that, is, sooner or later, it would turn into it. all the exciting things would be happening there. It would cause many people on this forum to leave
    DL
  • RataqgamesRataqgames Member Posts: 7
    Umm , fyi Tenrdrmer , i didn't create a new account because of this . That problem has been resolved , I refused to pay that kid because he didn't do what i asked for and kept asking for 15$ everytime . If this is really necessary write down your emails and i'll send all of you the " Paypal - payment confirmation " that I got from Paypal saying that I have already paid him before and he accepted it .
    Why would I steal his thing . Oh and btw he sent me the file over a website and i have already replaced it with something else , so i didn't steal his stuff . Stop spamming me . You asked if I needed help and i told you two simple things and you were like " oh sorry i don't know how to do these stuff , even if i knew i wouldn't do it for you "

PLus I can put some video about the " skype share screen " video that happened between me and him , but i don't want to ruin GS's rep . I'll upload a video about it , and also video the email I sent him ( which contained everything i wanted him to do ) + i'll video the GS project he sent me . That way you can see that he didn't do anything of what i wanted
  • DreamLabDreamLab Member Posts: 2,127
    Rataqgames said:
    Umm , fyi Tenrdrmer , i didn't create a new account because of this . That problem has been resolved , I refused to pay that kid because he didn't do what i asked for and kept asking for 15$ everytime . If this is really necessary write down your emails and i'll send all of you the " Paypal - payment confirmation " that I got from Paypal saying that I have already paid him before and he accepted it .
    Why would I steal his thing . Oh and btw he sent me the file over a website and i have already replaced it with something else , so i didn't steal his stuff . Stop spamming me . You asked if I needed help and i told you two simple things and you were like " oh sorry i don't know how to do these stuff , even if i knew i wouldn't do it for you "

PLus I can put some video about the " skype share screen " video that happened between me and him , but i don't want to ruin GS's rep . I'll upload a video about it , and also video the email I sent him ( which contained everything i wanted him to do ) + i'll video the GS project he sent me . That way you can see that he didn't do anything of what i wanted

I want to stay out of this. but what tendrmer is saying is, the way you are acting about it. not what happened. Thats all. He doesn't care about the incident. Ok now resume where ever this topic was going
    DL
  • patm1982patm1982 Member Posts: 50
    Now that there is a way to export a MAC standalone app, maybe some of these issues won't come up as often. people can compile what they have done, the other party can fully test it, without having access to the code.
    :)