January Financial Reports

osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
Hey, has anyone received financial reports for January 2011 yet? I know it takes Apple a while to generate them, but usually they are out by now.

- Alex

Comments

• SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
    nah.. nothing here.
    Seem pretty late this month
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    nothing here either. Im guessing it got pushed back a week because of the laps in decemeber. Thats just a guess though
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    JohnPapiomitis said:
    nothing here either. Im guessing it got pushed back a week because of the laps in decemeber. Thats just a guess though

Thats the only thing I can figure. Hopefully they will show up soon. Thanks guys.

- Alex
  • EatingMyHatEatingMyHat Member Posts: 1,246
    Steve Jobs took some time off, he will finish those when he'll be back (in good health I hope).
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    My US report just came in. Just FYI for those wondering.
  • NexusGameStudioNexusGameStudio Member Posts: 265
    Got my reports just 2 minutes ago, you guys should be getting them shortly.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Yeah they're in, I was beginning to wonder where they were hiding ;)
    My U.S. report came a few minutes ago, the rest should be here before the end of the day.

- Alex
    My U.S. just came in as well. Just wondering what your guys average time is from when you get your finacial reports till you see the money in your bank?
    My guess is that Apple will pay us next Thursday. They usually pay us on the last Thursday of every month, but because reports were so late this month, it may be a couple of weeks.

- Alex
    osucowboy18 said:
    My guess is that Apple will pay us next Thursday. They usually pay us on the last Thursday of every month, but because reports were so late this month, it may be a couple of weeks.

- Alex

Thanks, i was just makin sure its not just me lol