GameSalad 0.9.2

2»

Comments

• CodeCodeCodeCode Member Posts: 200
    NexusGameStudio said:
    I don't know about you guys, but my version of 0.9.2 has full social network integration and game center support, must be a bug.

Good Joke^^
  • EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
    sick

thanks gs team
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    QS you are 1 funny mudda trucker

Good work GS team, now get to work on fixing that new nug QS reported
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Great work GS! Thanks for fixing the bugs! Now onto GameCenter!!
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    MarkOnTheIron said:
    Just want to report that now all my projects open with resolution independence checked even if I uncheck it an save before closing.

So if you plan on not using resolution independence remember to uncheck it every time or you will have a build with a double sized image folder.

neither me, nor some people at GS are able to reproduce this. what happens if you open a template, save it as a new project and then open it?
  • footloosefootloose Member Posts: 20
    w00t!
  • MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Member, PRO Posts: 2,090
    I have had like 7 crushed today with the new update! and I dint have a crush since july 2010!
  • gameviccigamevicci Member, PRO Posts: 306
    I'm the only one that would like to have AdMob behavior ?

iAD is good but for now very very less gainful
  • MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
    jonmulcahy said:
    neither me, nor some people at GS are able to reproduce this. what happens if you open a template, save it as a new project and then open it?

That doesn't happens anymore, it's really strange.

However now the problem is with iPad publishing. I don't know why but when I do a test build it creates @2x graphics for my iPad project.
  • MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
    MarkOnTheIron said:
    However now the problem is with iPad publishing. I don't know why but when I do a test build it creates @2x graphics for my iPad project.

Ok I found where's the problem: I used the GS Project Resizer on a project with resolution independence checked. Apparently they forgot to add a rule to automatically uncheck it while resizing.

1st solution: save your iPhone project with resolution independence unchecked and then resize.

2nd solution: open the object.xml file inside your project and change <resolutionIndependence>1 with <resolutionIndependence>0
  • RacetotheMoonRacetotheMoon Member Posts: 323
    It's a rather small thing, but in the future can yellow posts about new versions contain a link to the latest viewer as well?

Much appreciated.
  • allaboutiweballaboutiweb Member Posts: 42
    Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I am creating a top-down racer game at the moment and initially I add particles to the car to act as mud spray from the rear of the car. Then I decided against it and despite the fact I have deleted the particles from the actor they still show when I preview the game???? On top of that I have imported a new image for the car and even though it shows in the editor window as being the right image, the game preview still shows the old image.

Nothing is saving.....aaaaagggghhhh!!!
  • MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Member, PRO Posts: 2,090
    What is going on with comunication of gs team?
  • lagunacomputerlagunacomputer Member Posts: 37
    Thank You Thank You Thank You for fixing this!
  • bluelotusbluelotus Member Posts: 96
    0.9.2 is by far the buggiest release yet. 0.9.1 worked great.I was so happy that thee were less slowdowns and crashes. This new release is awful. I get the 'spinning pinwheel of death' literally after 6 times i press the mouse ...and then have to restart.
    I am going to go postal soon.
  • SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
    I got to agree. 0.9.2 is far slower than 9.1 was for me....even more sluggish than 0.9.0

Then again, the preview button doesn't kill it now...soooooo.......
  • bad_dawgbad_dawg Member Posts: 38
    im making a game on 9.0.so if i update to 9.2 will i be able to open my games that ive been working on with 9.2??and did you guys fix the camera problem???
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    bad_dawg said:
    im making a game on 9.0.so if i update to 9.2 will i be able to open my games that ive been working on with 9.2??and did you guys fix the camera problem???

it may cause some problems but one thing that is almost for sure is you will not be able to publish until you have updated so you prob would be foolish to continue using an older version which may potentially break even more parts of the gameproject.
This discussion has been closed.