FREE Doodle Jump Template - ToastKitten

ToastKittenToastKitten Member Posts: 360
edited November -1 in Working with GS (Mac)
Here you go <3

Direct Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?iwr696w9fyl4h19

This is the same template that I put up a couple of months ago. It inclues:

- Doodle Jump Portrait Mode
- Doodle Jump GS Website Mode ( Landscape )
- Platformer Example with Double Jump & Wall Jump
- Passable Platform Example

These were made with 8.9 so they might be a little buggy. There's also a lot of optimization that can be done to these games, so I wouldn't mind if you guys put up your own optimized versions as long as you keep them FREE!

If I see another doodle jump template that I think uses my code, I'm going to make a better one for free and ruin your sales :D

Enjoy the code,

-TK

Comments

• creativeappscreativeapps Member Posts: 1,770
    Thanks for this I really want to try beacuse I want to use control like clumsy bob and its similar to doodle jump.
    Can you please provide in landscape mode? i mean instead of going down to up its moving left to right.
    I am very appreciate for that. Thanks
  • Wow thanks a lot your being extremely generous today :D
  • FreiGamesFreiGames Member Posts: 158
    It's nice, but it's easy to see that it's "just" a mod to the "Angry Dogs" source code that InfusedDreams was giving away once.
  • ToastKittenToastKitten Member Posts: 360
    FreiGames said:
    It's nice, but it's easy to see that it's "just" a mod to the "Angry Dogs" source code that InfusedDreams was giving away once.

That's a false accusation. Id like to hear why you think it's "so easy" to see that I copied someones source code that I've never even heard of. On that note, aside from helping others with their code, I have yet download someone elses code.

This template was created 100% by me without influence from this "angry dogs" example. If you wanna argue it further, let's compare code :D I actually would urge you too. If you're gonna have to odacity to call me out, back it up with actual evidence please :]
  • ToastKittenToastKitten Member Posts: 360
    http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=11330

"Thanks to toastkitten for his jump template, it really helped get me started."

Thanks Tshirtbooth, I forgot all about that :)

-TK
  • FreiGamesFreiGames Member Posts: 158
    ToastKitten said:
    That's a false accusation. Id like to hear why you think it's "so easy" to see that I copied someones source code that I've never even heard of. On that note, aside from helping others with their code, I have yet download someone elses code.

This template was created 100% by me without influence from this "angry dogs" example. If you wanna argue it further, let's compare code :D I actually would urge you too. If you're gonna have to odacity to call me out, back it up with actual evidence please :]

Okay, I'm not sure it's just that it's the EXACT same sounds and the actors has the EXACT same names... but it doesn't make the template less awesome.
  • wayneh001wayneh001 Member Posts: 300
    Also worth a mention, ToastKitten games and templates are always extraordinarily good. I downloaded his Doodle Jump template some time ago, very good, and if I remember solved the issue by using a very smart in game mechanic... Again, his templates were always A+. Easy to understand and configure for your own games.
  • simo103simo103 Member, PRO Posts: 1,331
    hey FreiGames .. think it's all been cleared up .... its ToastKittens template that InfusedDreams used to make Angry Dogs and was thanked for ....

as I am doing now ... Thanks ToastKitten ... great way to end the week with some superb free templates to pick thru and learn from.

Cheers
  • JamesLewisJamesLewis Member, PRO Posts: 109
    Cheers.

Really simple. Perfect.

James