Need artist for Aussie Rules Footy game

micksolomicksolo Member Posts: 264
If you don't know what Aussie Rules is then please don't apply...

I'm looking for someone to create the graphics, animations and UI for an aussie rules game.

Most of the gameplay is done and the game is really fun if I do say myself!

I'm planning on launching the game in 3-4 weeks, so would need the art done by then. (and hopefully get some character anims this week would be great too)

It'd be great if you were an aussie rules supporter or at least have an understanding of the game.

I'm offering a % of royalties, exact % to be discussed later.

Please send your info (cv, folio, samples etc) to micksolo@gmail.com

Go Pies!

Comments

• AsymptoteellAsymptoteell Member Posts: 1,362
    I can't help, but I'll bump this for you. Why do you need someone who knows what aussie rules is? If all you need is art, why does their knowledge of the gameplay matter?
  • micksolomicksolo Member Posts: 264
    Thanks, I was also thinking about this too.

My reasoning is that if someone has a passion for a game they are working on they will do a much better job than someone who doesn't care about it at all. At the end of the day, I want the best art for my game and I'll get that by having someone who has a passion for my game.

I know I'm closing off a lot of options here, but I believe I'll find the right person. :)

Cheers

Mick
  • micksolomicksolo Member Posts: 264
    Hi guys, I'm opening this up to all artists, even if you have no idea what aussie rules.
  • mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    My email is info@instantmashgames.com if you want to send me your game so I can take a look at it and see if I'd be interested.

Ace
  • CaniohCanioh Member Posts: 200
    My email is canioh@ymail.com drop me some info if you want.